Antonio Conte (138 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
His beloved formation.

When a coach chose a system over play best players in their right position. For instance I wanna ser how he's gonna play Hazard in Chelsea. Insigne, Candreva, Berardi, Shaarawy best italian attack players are wings and he rather use two strikers in the likes of Pelle and Eder.

As I said, when It works, great. When It doesn't, no plan B
Are you referring to 3-5-2 which we still play? Also conte is playing to the strength of his team, defense, so needs physical presence upfront not fancy possession where you commit too many players in the opponents half for possession. Also FYI contes favorite formation is 4-2-4

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Are you referring to 3-5-2 which we still play? Also conte is playing to the strength of his team, defense, so needs physical presence upfront not fancy possession where you commit too many players in the opponents half for possession. Also FYI contes favorite formation is 4-2-4
That was before he discovered his true love, the 3-5-2 :D

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Well done today but I'm afraid he's going to use the same formation and similar tactics against Ireland and Sweden, which will not work well.

Memories of Nordsjaelland and Copenhagen :scared:
Dont forget that this is the azzurri meaning that you should worry about them not turning up against small teams much more than against big teams. They have always had that weird problem against smaller teams.

Jul 1, 2010
Dont forget that this is the azzurri meaning that you should worry about them not turning up against small teams much more than against big teams. They have always had that weird problem against smaller teams.
Yeah no doubt. I hope he gives playing time to Insigne, El Shawarma or Bernardeschi against those teams, they'll need their creativity as Eder is useless.

In before Conte uses Immobile instead of Eder :lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yeah no doubt. I hope he gives playing time to Insigne, El Shawarma or Bernardeschi against those teams, they'll need their creativity as Eder is useless.

In before Conte uses Immobile instead of Eder :lol:
immobile actually did well today and he had one great season before. Eder had good form for half a season so who knows what Conte will do. There will be heavy rotation in this side

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Great game by Conte, no doubt. On the other hand Wimots must be a retard by letting Leo to distribute the ball. Hope Antonio rotates a little bit and allows Bernardeschi to play.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Still don't understand where all the hate for conte is coming from. He managed to get us out of the shitstorm we were in and made us great again with the little means he had in the first season. He occasionally talks shit, but let's not forget what he's done for us as a player and coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Still don't understand where all the hate for conte is coming from. He managed to get us out of the shitstorm we were in and made us great again with the little means he had in the first season. He occasionally talks shit, but let's not forget what he's done for us as a player and coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't bother man, it's a lost cause, been at it past years and it's not remotely close to rational.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)