Antonio Conte (134 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I love Conte. But if he takes even one of our players I will hate him forever. That includes Cuadrado, Chelsea did not care about him, he was nothing to them, they let him come here on loan because they didn't even want him on the team. He better stay away from Cuadrado. But if he doesn't take our players I will of course support Conte, hopefully another Italian can win the english premier league with tactics, playing chess while everyone else plays tic tac toe.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If Antonio Conte joins Chelsea, he’ll try to bring Simone Zaza and Emanuele Giaccherini with him. - TMW

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
read it and came here to laugh :lol:

Conte: Zaza and Giak at Chelsea?
By Football Italia staff

If Antonio Conte joins Chelsea, he’ll try to bring Simone Zaza and Emanuele Giaccherini with him.

The reports are piling up, including another today, that the current Italy Coach will take over at Stamford Bridge next season.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, Conte’s shopping list includes two perfectly achievable targets in Serie A.

The first is Juventus and Italy forward Zaza, who spends much of his time on the bench in Turin behind Mario Mandzukic, Paulo Dybala and Alvaro Morata.

West Ham and Arsenal already reportedly tried to sign Zaza over the summer and again in January.

Another target for Conte is Giaccherini, the winger whose sale by Juve to Sunderland sparked a deep split with the club hierarchy.

Conte is a huge admirer of Giaccherini and called him up for Italy even when he was struggling for playing time in England.

Giaccherini has rediscovered his form and scoring touch on loan to Bologna, but could give the Premier League a second chance if Conte were at the helm
Giaccherinho to bench Hazard :touched:
love the "he could give the premier league a second chance." part.

@Bianconero_Aus

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea doubt Bon would be OK with no CL. The catch will be the contract payout. They'll practically double his salary and make a 45m bid to Juve if Conte really wants him.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Are there any clips of Conte speaking English? I'm thinking of the Krasic incident, except he'll be barking in Italian and when the players don't understand him it will reflect badly on him.

As for Bonucci I have no doubts that Conte will push hard to sign him but I can't see Leo wanting out of Juve. He's truly one of us and I can only hope that Conte will accept that and not try too hard to test the loyalty of our core especially as he's one of us too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)