Antonio Conte (57 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
pogba and cavani are his first choice for next season if he sits on chelsea bench as coach
Thats too expensive for a club that needs to buy a lot of players. These two are easily 150 mill but probably more. Pogba is worth buying only if you are Madrid or Barca and so need the absolute best players in every position and have an almost complete squad already. United, City, and Chelsea have a lot of shopping to do and blowing half the budget on one player when they need 3 or 4 top players would not be wise.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Thats too expensive for a club that needs to buy a lot of players. These two are easily 150 mill but probably more. Pogba is worth buying only if you are Madrid or Barca and so need the absolute best players in every position and have an almost complete squad already. United, City, and Chelsea have a lot of shopping to do and blowing half the budget on one player when they need 3 or 4 top players would not be wise.
When have they ever been wise? :lol:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I don't see us selling any of our stars to a Conte managed Chelsea. We'll be stubborn pricks out of principle.
chelsea barely spent top money on a player falcao? fabregas costa? i dont remember
they didnt sell oscar to us and they may not want to pay pogba top money like barca real

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
This weave wearing snake will fail hilariously at Chelsea.
I doubt it. Chelsea have a good base of players and will be adding to it. Meanwhile every top 4 team is also going to completely transformed. Their target will be top or at best a title challenge. This is while they wont even have CL to worry about and if they make it Europa they wont give it any importance.

Rumours now are that he wants Cavani, Radja, Pjanic and Bonnucci. While I hardly think these transfers will be made (ROma wont sell two CMs at once and Bonbon isnt going anywhere), but if that is the caliber of players he will go after Chelsea will be really strengthened especially if they get 2-3 more defenders.

They'd have Cavani, Costa and Pato up front. Willian, Hazard and Pedro as wingers. Oscar or Hazard or willian as CAM. Fabregas and Pjanic as regista CM, Radja and Matic as DM. Thats a world class midfield and attack that can fit many formations. They need massive defense reinforcements on top of that though

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
There is another failure to report match fixing trial?
yes and no. as far as i know, it's about the same failure to report case, but this time the trial will take place at the civil court. (the sporting case has been finished a couple of years ago, when conte was our coach.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)