Antonio Conte (27 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Are there any clips of Conte speaking English? I'm thinking of the Krasic incident, except he'll be barking in Italian and when the players don't understand him it will reflect badly on him.

As for Bonucci I have no doubts that Conte will push hard to sign him but I can't see Leo wanting out of Juve. He's truly one of us and I can only hope that Conte will accept that and not try too hard to test the loyalty of our core especially as he's one of us too.
He's taking lesson since a while ago... at least he's gonna be able to curse everyone without any problem

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Abramovic: so Conte here is a 150 million to spend. Who do you want? Griezman? Banega? Kroos? Bale?

We can get you two or three of those!

Conte: nah bruh! Get me some giach and Zaza and bernadechi
Let's ask half for Zaza... who knows? If MU could pay that amount for Martial why can't chelsea pay for Zaza... And then we'll buy Cavani + a CM or a AM

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
i think this is how he's gonna line up chelsea

Courtois
Ivanovic Zouma Cahill Azpel
Matic Fabragas CM
Willian/Cuadrado Costa Hazard

CM could be niangolan/vidal type of player. i hope this opens up with oscar.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
i think this is how he's gonna line up chelsea

Courtois
Ivanovic Zouma Cahill Azpel
Matic Fabragas CM
Willian/Cuadrado Costa Hazard

CM could be niangolan/vidal type of player. i hope this opens up with oscar.
Conte would never go for this backline. Cahill has always been a nobody and is in decline. Ivanovic was amazing but has also declined a lot. Zouma is really inexperienced and just had a horrific injury. 2 of these 3 will be bench players (cahill and Ivan probably) and a new cb and a fullback will be bought.

I think he will keep Cuadrado, Pedro, willian and Hazard as his wingers especially that the latter 2 can play CAM. He will buy Radja and another more creative CM (pjanic style). This is because Fabregas has no sub. Matic, Mikel, Fabregas, Pjanic, Radja, youngster (loftus or whatever his name is). Oscar might be sold.
He'll buy another striker (cavani?) and have him, Costa and Pato as strikers.

This is ofcourse an insane amount of money so I dont think it will happen. CB (Hummels/Bonucci/Stones/Marquinho) = 40-50 mill. RB (no idea who could it be)= 30 mill. CM (Radja)= 40-50 mill. CM (pjanic type) 40-50 mill. ST (Cavani type) 50 mill. That'd be 220-240 mill spent which is insane money that I dont think they can afford without selling Hazard. If he can raise 80 mill for Hazard and 40 for Oscar, buy Lazio's anderson for 40 or so, then net spent can be brought down to 150 mill which is still a lot but within Chelsea's means.

Rakib mode off.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Milan-Chelsea battle for Conte
By Football Italia staff

Milan are attempting a shock move to steal Azzurri Coach Antonio Conte from his future team Chelsea.

The 46-year-old announced that he would be leaving the international bench at the end of Euro 2016. While he hasn't named his future club, the consensus is that he will join the Premier League's Blues.

According to the Daily Mirror, however, the move is not set in stone and there is a chance that Milan may interfere with the operation, as they believe that Conte is the man to lift them out of their enduring crisis.

Milan are hoping to take advantage of a disagreement between Chelsea and Conte regarding the team's staff.

Conte reportedly intends to take five staff members along with him, which is deemed an excessive number by the Blues.
:rofl: please make it happen.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I can see that Milan would be absolutely desperate to get Conte in, but imagine it. €5 restaurants all day long.

Besides, this guy has Chelsea written all over him now, even their translator was at the Italy - Spain game celebrating with Conte's wife. Chelsea or Milan isn't even a choice these days, the only tiny glimmer for Conte is that he would get to stay in Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)