Antonio Conte (158 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Conte is gonna try an rekt our lineup.
he wont

-------

hes gonna try (and will probably get) Nainggolan and maybe Xhaka or some other CM because hes short on options there

in defense probably Hummels + some other CB (maybe try for Benatia or some random Serie A guy) because Cahill and Zouma arent nearly enough. hes gonna need some fullbacks too. Azpilicueta is good but Ivanovic is old and might be gone or stay for backup role. he has All Baba for LB. depends on where hes gonna use Azpilicueta, hes gonna get a starting caliber fullback for the opposite side.

on the wings hes set but if Hazard leaves then go all in on Griezmann. if he cant get Griezmann or anyone better hes gonna try and keep Cuadrado if possible. maybe someone like Candreva for depth

in attack hes also set. if Remy leaves then some rotation striker. wouldn't be surprised if he got Pelle in that case because hes already playing in the PL

Courtois
Azpilicueta/Ivanovic ?????/Cahill ?????/Zouma ?????/Baba
Radja/Mikel Fabregas/????? Matic/?????
Willian/Oscar Costa/????? Griezmann/Pedro

they also have some young guys he will consider like Loftus-Cheek, Kenedy, Traore...

well see what he does but cant see him being after our guys except Cuadrado if he cant find a better option

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Quite alot of garbage news during the international break.

Only thing that was worth reading was the construction about Morata. Not that this is currently actually happening. But its probably the best solution we can attempt.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Quite alot of garbage news during the international break.

Only thing that was worth reading was the construction about Morata. Not that this is currently actually happening. But its probably the best solution we can attempt.
What construction? Did I miss something?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
:agree:

And they're not even in the CL. Huge wages or not, that's a huge drawback for them. The best of the best want to play in the CL.
No CL, but in EPL is a good enough reason for most of the mercenaries out there. I can see Chelsea sign big names despite their lack of CL, but funnily enough, Conte will buy workman like, adaptable players for key positions more than big names. Possible big name signings however maybe Vidal in mid and perhaps a Benz level type player in attack. The real big name signings will most likely happen at City though, and that too won't be contingent on CL IMO.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What construction? Did I miss something?
Tuttomercatoweb (yeah, "great source bro") came with the story that since morata is worth well over 30 mil, madrid would want to buy him back to sell for profit. And that juventus would consider offering the sum between real's estimated market value of morata and the 30 mil buyout.

Its an interesting idea. The only solution possible in order to retain him i think.

Consider it as an idea, not something we are actually doing atm

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
he wont

-------

hes gonna try (and will probably get) Nainggolan and maybe Xhaka or some other CM because hes short on options there

in defense probably Hummels + some other CB (maybe try for Benatia or some random Serie A guy) because Cahill and Zouma arent nearly enough. hes gonna need some fullbacks too. Azpilicueta is good but Ivanovic is old and might be gone or stay for backup role. he has All Baba for LB. depends on where hes gonna use Azpilicueta, hes gonna get a starting caliber fullback for the opposite side.

on the wings hes set but if Hazard leaves then go all in on Griezmann. if he cant get Griezmann or anyone better hes gonna try and keep Cuadrado if possible. maybe someone like Candreva for depth

in attack hes also set. if Remy leaves then some rotation striker. wouldn't be surprised if he got Pelle in that case because hes already playing in the PL

Courtois
Azpilicueta/Ivanovic ?????/Cahill ?????/Zouma ?????/Baba
Radja/Mikel Fabregas/????? Matic/?????
Willian/Oscar Costa/????? Griezmann/Pedro

they also have some young guys he will consider like Loftus-Cheek, Kenedy, Traore...

well see what he does but cant see him being after our guys except Cuadrado if he cant find a better option
Thats a lot of money. I dont see how Chelsea can afford it without selling Hazard. 2 CBs, 1 LB, 1 CM at minimum all of which should be first team starting material and a rotation striker on top of that. We are talking atleast 200 mill for these 5 players. And I dont see them selling anyone for good money. Terry's salary will be off their books thats about it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Tuttomercatoweb (yeah, "great source bro") came with the story that since morata is worth well over 30 mil, madrid would want to buy him back to sell for profit. And that juventus would consider offering the sum between real's estimated market value of morata and the 30 mil buyout.

Its an interesting idea. The only solution possible in order to retain him i think.

Consider it as an idea, not something we are actually doing atm
But we were so sure the player's will was enough a couple of months ago and some of us were making fun of the rest because some were concerned we're gonna lose him? Am I confusing things? :confused:

- - - Updated - - -

Give it a little thought.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Thats a lot of money. I dont see how Chelsea can afford it without selling Hazard. 2 CBs, 1 LB, 1 CM at minimum all of which should be first team starting material and a rotation striker on top of that. We are talking atleast 200 mill for these 5 players. And I dont see them selling anyone for good money. Terry's salary will be off their books thats about it.
Hazard most likely leaves, they get 20ish million for Cuadrado, Remy is sold...

+ its Chelsea, they can spend 200M without selling anyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)