Antonio Conte (17 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well the way I see it is Max couldn't have done what Conte did. Conte changed the teams mentality, in saying that Conte could not have done what Allegri did. Max refined our play.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
both coaches contributed a lot and improved us to an extremely high level. Conte made this team, he set the foundation, inserted the right mentality and made the team win again after a long time. once he felt he reached his limit here, got exhausted mentaly and didnt feel the same hunger for success as previous 3 years, he left. how he left is another story but no one can take away what he did for us in those 3 years. Allegri took over his team and improved it further tactically and technically, which made us one of the top teams in Europe again. both coaches were here at the right time and gave us exactly what we needed in their time here, ofcourse with Marotta as the mastermind behind all this. if we got Allegri 1st and then Conte, who knows how we would look today. maybe both would fail, or only one of them. but the way it played out worked great for us and thats all that matters really

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Blaming Istanbul :lol:. Nonsense, Juve shouldn't have been needing a result in Turkey to qualify. Conte so badly $#@!ed that group stage up it was beyond a joke. Then the EL fiasco against Benfica, only needed one goal at home to get through and couldn't score.

Conte is a coach who can only get you so far, good at building foundations. Then you need the better, more suave managers like Max to take the team further. Proof is in the pudding.
I didn't entirely blame Istanbul. I said he FAILED in his second European adventure. Try to read more. I'm just saying that the notion that Conte 'always' fail in Europe is nonsense since he only had two European campaigns in which he failed in one.

At least, glad you agree that Conte is majorly responsible for the strong foundation built at Juve and that was one helluva structure he helped to establish.

And I never claimed that Conte is better than Max in anything. I simply love both like what all Juventini should logically do.

- - - Updated - - -

both coaches contributed a lot and improved us to an extremely high level. Conte made this team, he set the foundation, inserted the right mentality and made the team win again after a long time. once he felt he reached his limit here, got exhausted mentaly and didnt feel the same hunger for success as previous 3 years, he left. how he left is another story but no one can take away what he did for us in those 3 years.
Sums it up all.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I really hope he goes to Chelsea so all their wingers leave. Not ure he would do to well there
why would the wingers leave? He used wingers in siena and in Juve when Pepe was not injured. In some matches he even used marchisio on the wing. Its not his fault that we did not have wingers in the squad.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
why would the wingers leave? He used wingers in siena and in Juve when Pepe was not injured. In some matches he even used marchisio on the wing. Its not his fault that we did not have wingers in the squad.
I can't understand you. Try removing Conte's dick from your mouth first.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
When Pepe was injuried :lol:

That was good times. We can't play with winger because pepe is injuried. For two years... Like pepe was some cristiano ronaldo level player to base his all formation on :lol:

that man was a snake. No wonder he's morally bankrupt, going to figc after they wanted to destroy his career just few seasons ago, now sucking dicks of anyone who is willing to pay his 100 euros restaurant tab.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

That was good times. We can't play with winger because pepe is injuried. For two years... Like pepe was some cristiano ronaldo level player to base his all formation on :lol:

that man was a snake. No wonder he's morally bankrupt, going to figc after they wanted to destroy his career just few seasons ago, now sucking $#@!s of anyone who is willing to pay his 100 euros restaurant tab.
And who should have played as winger? Marchisio? Giovinco? We never had the squad for a wing based formation.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

that man was a snake. No wonder he's morally bankrupt, going to figc after they wanted to destroy his career just few seasons ago, now sucking dicks of anyone who is willing to pay his 100 euros restaurant tab.
Leaving the club who defended him mid July to join FIGC, the ones who tried to destroy his career and reputation based on one player's accusations. Only in Italy

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I can't understand you. Try removing Conte's $#@! from your mouth first.
:lol: I now see that the post was about allegri. Its in the Conte thread and so I assumed its one more groundless Conte hating attempt.

In any case, the same applies but to a lesser extent to Allegri. He never had proper wingers. Neither here nor at Milan so I am not surprised his formations 3-5-2 or 4-3-1-2 do not deploy wingers. If he can adopt the 3-5-2 because of how our squad is, I would expect him to adopt 4-3-3 if he had some other squad suited best for it.

- - - Updated - - -

What is your point? That Beppe didn't give him any wingers?
Yeah and rightfully so. We found the right formation for the players that we had and Marotta worked first on improving that formation by supplying him with Tevez and Llorente and an extra midfielder in Pogba before addressing the needs of a totally different formation.

- - - Updated - - -

Leaving the club who defended him mid July to join FIGC, the ones who tried to destroy his career and reputation based on one player's accusations. Only in Italy
Yeah so did buffon, cannavaro, del piero and basically any italian on the team in the last decade. Also a 1 year ban is not as serious as relegation is it.

How is it morally bankrupt if the person being wronged is yourself. A morally bankrupt person is one who would put his interests ahead of others' at the expense of others. If it was really a witchhunt then this would show COnte as being forgiving since he is the wronged person.

I doubt that he saw it as a witch hunt. If Conte thought it really was an attempt to ruin him, he could have not taken the job and coached elsewhere.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah so did buffon, cannavaro, del piero and basically any italian on the team in the last decade. Also a 1 year ban is not as serious as relegation is it.
That's a bit different as in figc didn't want or try to destroy any of those careers, but it tried to destroy juve. While with conte, they attacked him personally. How is that not clear enough?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
That's a bit different as in figc didn't want or try to destroy any of those careers, but it tried to destroy juve. While with conte, they attacked him personally. How is that not clear enough?
you missed the edit.
How is it morally bankrupt if the person being wronged is yourself. A morally bankrupt person is one who would put his interests ahead of others' at the expense of others. If it was really a witchhunt then this would show Conte as being forgiving since he is the wronged person. Is your complaint that he is too forgiving ?:D

I doubt that he saw it as a witch hunt. If Conte thought it really was an attempt to ruin him, he could have not taken the job and coached elsewhere.

And I would add that with the other players it does affect their careers. They get sold on a discount losing money in the process.. or they play in the second division. They lose trophies that they won. Their achievements get perceived as fixed matches. They do get affected. Imagine Barca is found to have been matchfixing for that last 6 years or so. How does that reflect on Messi's achievements?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)