Antonio Conte (42 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Got an infraction for this :touched:
I got 4pts for :andyandbarcelona: in Allegri's thread so you should consider yourself lucky for not getting 3 months vacay.

- - - Updated - - -

It wasn't as much as being unwilling as it was being limited, and somewhere inhibited by the fear of loss. In so many ways, winning so much so quickly went on to hinder Conte's ceiling as coach in my view.
100% agree with you.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You are insulting our defenders ability, but the wrong defenders, and our general manager
You were always unable to understand the difference between insulting and criticising, but thats not your fault, not even some of themoderators cant make the difference sometime...
You are right to be confused about what it is insulting and what not, as the mods have shown a particularly tolerance to your insults towards the majority of Juventuz forumers,
not your fault, you would be the last ppl to speak about insulting, your presence alone here is proof enough...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You were always unable to understand the difference between insulting and criticising, but thats not your fault, not even some of themoderators cant make the difference sometime...
You are right to be confused about what it is insulting and what not, as the mods have shown a particularly tolerance to your insults towards the majority of Juventuz forumers,
not your fault, you would be the last ppl to speak about insulting, your presence alone here is proof enough...
I see what you are trying to say, but its not that simple.

What defines a performance ? How truely bad is a defender that doesnt score or assist or makes important plays, but gets continiously good ratings when he can only be judged on his defensive plays ?
Bonucci has been playing very good in important games, much more then chiellini. Barzagli is even more (alot more) impressive.
Calling out Bonucci to be a failure is simply wrong and insulting to his performance and what he's giving when playing for us.

The thing here is Cronios, when Bonucci was beeing important so many times, you dont visit the forum. But the few games he was "bonucci'ing", you could just bet that you'd show up. Thats just cheap and disrespectfull.

Same goes for Marotta. You endlessly lavish him with criticism. Yet today we see the borderline insane advantage we have over the rest of serie a, with the team he build trough excellent vision and dealings. Sure he has payed alot in times when we were the shitfart of italy, bribing the refs and off our pedestal (according to non juventus fans, or golddigger juventus fans.
Yet he managed to keep getting the players we needed to improve regardless. And now that we are back out our fucking pedestal, players are lining up to join us, especially in italy.

However, you keep repeating yourself.

Reason you are getting banned is not cause you describe the life of Klin and what you think of it like i do, peasants with a thin social shield will find that insulting, but because you are a downright negativist who's locked into his own idea's and unwilling to reconsider the situation and prefers to be stuck in his old idea's

You are the arrigo sacchi of this forum. You spark furious reactions and can be considered a borderline troll at this point. Your value is lacking, and mods ban you from threads or entirely, because your actions are more then trollworthy.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
No matter how delusional cronios might be I think he should be entitled to his opinion regardless of how substantial the evidence against his position is. He rarely insults anyone and on the rare occasions that he does it is usually after a barage of sarcastic and demeaning comments by multiple users against him. I do think he is incredibly unfair to Marotta and Bonucci and that he is dogmatic in his opinion of them, however he is far from a regular poster anyway and he usually keeps the debate civil. I personally wouldn't ban him for doing so. If he was posting the same post over and over again on every page then yes that would be spamming but otherwise he is just a member that everyone disagrees with.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
No matter how delusional cronios might be I think he should be entitled to his opinion regardless of how substantial the evidence against his position is. He rarely insults anyone and on the rare occasions that he does it is usually after a barage of sarcastic and demeaning comments by multiple users against him. I do think he is incredibly unfair to Marotta and Bonucci and that he is dogmatic in his opinion of them, however he is far from a regular poster anyway and he usually keeps the debate civil. I personally wouldn't ban him for doing so. If he was posting the same post over and over again on every page then yes that would be spamming but otherwise he is just a member that everyone disagrees with.
:tup:

I agree, some of the stuff he posts is a bit ridiculous but a lot of it is valid criticism. To me it seems like a group of members here just want this to be a place where they jerk each other off for having the same opinions.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Let Cronios have his own opinion. It would be ridiculous to ban someone just because they have a different or negative opinion on something. Which reminds me of the time I got an infraction for insulting a player on the team during the live thread. I understand giving me an infraction for insulting another poster, but giving me an infraction for insulting a player I was watching on tv? really? :lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so where do u guys see conte's next destination?

i dont think he will manage in italy again any time soon. so england or spain it is? i could see him going to athletico madrid is simoeone takes over argentina for world cup/club witch.

or he could be manu bound after van gaal next season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)