Antonio Conte (31 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'm sure he likes all this mess deep down. These injuries obviously don't have much to do with him. With all the critics... it's one more reason for him to leave the NT next summer. I seriously doubt he will remain. He's probably digging as hard as possible for a excuse to leave.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
The question is, if Mila Kunis would roofie your drink and fuck you, would you be remotely unhappy ?
well, the difference is that, unlike you guys, I'd still be able to sit on a chair after I come to my senses :D

Anyways, where I was getting at was that, in midst of what is likely a widespread wave of irrational praise and expectations in these early stages of the EuroMax era, you have no good reason as to why you shouldn't appreciate what Conte has done for Juve too. How come kicking Conte in the nuts and burying him in mud seems to be a necessary requirement to appreciate Allegri?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
well, the difference is that, unlike you guys, I'd still be able to sit on a chair after I come to my senses :D

Anyways, where I was getting at was that, in midst of what is likely a widespread wave of irrational praise and expectations in these early stages of the EuroMax era, you have no good reason as to why you shouldn't appreciate what Conte has done for Juve too. How come kicking Conte in the nuts and burying him in mud seems to be a necessary requirement to appreciate Allegri?
That i agree on. I myself am beeing sarcastic about what Conte says, but i keep his part in the past 3 years high in regard and have great respect for his coaching and tactical skills

I do think, that it was the right time to fire Conte and hire Allegri, for the next step.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Fuck off. Now, we'll have five posters agreeing with you and starts calling everyone else pathetic.
You seriously can't see the obvious trolling?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)