Antonio Conte (323 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ariusjuve

Mar 30, 2015
:D He lose it, but we keep hold it. That wont change the fact that he is the one who brought us the "winning mentality" when many coach before him fail to do so. You can hate him, but some praise should be given when he really deserve it.
I do not him.
I just criticize him.
It is right time :D

I want to see italy vs england too see his real mentality.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The current situation was a special one

Back 2 years ago, the FIGC had Conte suspended (for absolute shit), for months, and the fans stood behind conte

Then Conte left us to coach the FIGC's team, the azzurri

Yesterday, the FIGC presidents had been quoted in an interview saying he had to talk and calm down Conte after the treaths frorm Juventus fans

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Back 2 years ago, the FIGC had Conte suspended (for absolute shit), for months, and the fans stood behind conte

Yesterday, the FIGC presidents had been quoted in an interview saying he had to talk and calm down Conte after the treaths frorm Juventus fans
That's the closest he can get to Mourinho.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

I think people need to stop associating the national team so much with the FIGC. Yes they are run by them, but so is serie A. A coach, coaching his own national team, that he played for, is a dream. He is doing it for the country and the players. Not the FIGC. I do have my criticisms for Conte but he also was great for us, as we were for him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think people need to stop associating the national team so much with the FIGC. Yes they are run by them, but so is serie A. A coach, coaching his own national team, that he played for, is a dream. He is doing it for the country and the players. Not the FIGC. I do have my criticisms for Conte but he also was great for us, as we were for him.
The sad thing for Conte is that we can afford giving him shit now. He doesn't. We were the best thing that ever happened to him (as he was for us during the transitional period), but now that we are back on our feet, he doesn't seem to be going places (I mean, he's coaching one of the shittiest Italian national teams ever). I don't see him coaching a big European club. No way. All this was his own doing the moment he resigned last Summer and he must know this, which is why I think this hurts him a lot.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The sad thing for Conte is that we can afford giving him shit now. He doesn't. We were the best thing that ever happened to him (as he was for us during the transitional period), but now that we are back on our feet, he doesn't seem to be going places (I mean, he's coaching one of the shittiest Italian national teams ever). I don't see him coaching a big European club. No way. All this was his own doing the moment he resigned last Summer and he must know this, which is why I think this hurts him a lot.
Yeah, I think he will be fine though. italy will do ok.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

True Juve fans wouldn't send death threats to a club legend, sending death threats over football is pathetic enough

- - - Updated - - -

The funny thing is if people hate Conte so much for taking the NT job for what the figc did to Conte, why is it people aren't protesting against our players representing the NT for what the figc did to us at calciopoli?

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
here is the one I feel most disgusting, that nobody sent death treats to or started national wide street riots against moratti and co, the whole figc, the whole judges, media, even uefa and fifa for the grave injustice against us that is calciopoli.

where were those so called ultras all this time? disgusting fake plastic fans.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
here is the one I feel most disgusting, that nobody sent death treats to or started national wide street riots against moratti and co, the whole figc, the whole judges, media, even uefa and fifa for the grave injustice against us that is calciopoli.

where were those so called ultras all this time? disgusting fake plastic fans.
I see that you're very well informed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 317)