Antonio Conte (174 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
here is the one I feel most disgusting, that nobody sent death treats to or started national wide street riots against moratti and co, the whole figc, the whole judges, media, even uefa and fifa for the grave injustice against us that is calciopoli.

where were those so called ultras all this time? disgusting fake plastic fans.
Do you really believe Conte received any death threats?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Could be, there is a big chance that on internet from thousands of messages you would get some. But you would get every possible message there too I believe so no need to take it seriously though.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's our duty to make Conte's life harder. Even if it wasn't for Agnelli's war with Tavecchio, which is actually the main reason for Juve's attacks on anything related to the FIGC, including the NT coach, we are simply obliged to kick Conte at any given chance.

Juve is an institution, while Conte is just an individual that, conscious of the consequences or not, screwed up the institution. His resignation in such sensitive timing could have cost us lots of money, screwed up the locker room atmosphere, led to departure of important players, and fucked our reputation. If we don't make it clear that similar actions will be punished hard, we're leaving space for other individuals to do the same in the future. This time we survived Conte's resignation, but tomorrow we could indeed lose lots of money and players if someone else decides to fuck with us Conte style. That's why we must do what Moggi did with Zeman. We must make an example of Conte by screwing him really hard, so everybody else will be scared to even think of doing something similar. By destroying Conte we are actually protecting Juve, so it's a no brainer to fuck him up everytime a chance presents itself.
It's naive to just let it go, leaving it to the fact that we proved how we're bigger than an individual. Nope, we must make sure that this won't happen again, and we'll do it only if we make sure that people will see what happened to Conte, and they'll be afraid to do what Conte dared to do to Juventus.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yes, hopefully the trend we see with conte will continue too then. Lets fuck him up real good.

What a beautiful day it would be 2018.10 Palermo vs Juventus with conte on palermo bench getting fired by zamparini after a 0-3 loss. Oh sweet sweet dreams.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Actually, I'm not sure :D I know that everything went downhill for Zeman after he went public with the doping accusations. We definitely had a hand in his misery.
When Zeman first accused Juve publicly Moggi torn him apart in press and media, Zeman loved it then Moggi stopped but was indirectly making fun of him on every occasion, and since Zeman was a no one, he wanted the media attention to empty everything he has against Juve, at some point no one was listening to him and he would just biitch before the match and after.

Best part was everytime Zeman accused Del Piero if I am not mistaken, he either scored or assisted the win vs the team Zeman coached.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Juve is an institution, while Conte is just an individual that, conscious of the consequences or not, screwed up the institution. His resignation in such sensitive timing could have cost us lots of money, screwed up the locker room atmosphere, led to departure of important players, and $#@!ed our reputation. If we don't make it clear that similar actions will be punished hard, we're leaving space for other individuals to do the same in the future. This time we survived Conte's resignation, but tomorrow we could indeed lose lots of money and players if someone else decides to $#@! with us Conte style. That's why we must do what Moggi did with Zeman. We must make an example of Conte by screwing him really hard, so everybody else will be scared to even think of doing something similar. By destroying Conte we are actually protecting Juve, so it's a no brainer to $#@! him up everytime a chance presents itself.
It's naive to just let it go, leaving it to the fact that we proved how we're bigger than an individual. Nope, we must make sure that this won't happen again, and we'll do it only if we make sure that people will see what happened to Conte, and they'll be afraid to do what Conte dared to do to Juventus.
It's funny to read this posting in Vito Corleone's voice

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I see that you're very well informed.
it's just an example, my point is we often saw other teams fans creating real troubles on the street because their clubs fucked up themselves from something like relegation or bankruptcy or even something trivial like player transfer; yet when juventus after all this time proven been treated with grave injustice, being claimed as having the biggest fan in the country and one of the biggest club in the world, why I never seen in the news that massive italian juventini took over the parliament demanding justice and run riots on the street or something???

yet on the contrary we have this noise at the international level that some so claimed juventini made death treats over a much more trivial and irelevant matter (in the grand scheme)

how come you can see this kind of thing and not become disgusted about those so called italian juventini? some dared to point finger at the old management that lacked the balls to defend the club at that time, yet why the fans remain quiet all these years after court proven injustice? there is not even enough noise on the internet about our case... disgusting I say, when it actually involves THE BIGGEST SPORTING SCANDAL EVER... think about it... there were huge noise about lance amstrong doping case and other cases, yet when this club clearly victimized in SUCH HUGE kind of unsportmanship, nobody even bat an eye! if the club cannot blow it, then the sporting institutions are corrupt and close their eyes, then the media also try to bury it under, then even so called sporting tribunals also corrupted, who else except the fans who can fight this case?

or do we actually admit guilty???

- - - Updated - - -

meh, sorry for bringing the calciopoli in this thread.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Over the internet ? Offcourse

Wouldnt be surprised if the management also got those for the way they removed Del Piero from juventus.

Treaths on the internet. So very easy. One should worry if someone actually takes the efford to send a letter

- - - Updated - - -

It's our duty to make Conte's life harder. Even if it wasn't for Agnelli's war with Tavecchio, which is actually the main reason for Juve's attacks on anything related to the FIGC, including the NT coach, we are simply obliged to kick Conte at any given chance.

Juve is an institution, while Conte is just an individual that, conscious of the consequences or not, screwed up the institution. His resignation in such sensitive timing could have cost us lots of money, screwed up the locker room atmosphere, led to departure of important players, and fucked our reputation. If we don't make it clear that similar actions will be punished hard, we're leaving space for other individuals to do the same in the future. This time we survived Conte's resignation, but tomorrow we could indeed lose lots of money and players if someone else decides to fuck with us Conte style. That's why we must do what Moggi did with Zeman. We must make an example of Conte by screwing him really hard, so everybody else will be scared to even think of doing something similar. By destroying Conte we are actually protecting Juve, so it's a no brainer to fuck him up everytime a chance presents itself.
Even taking in consideration Alen's affection of drama, and his preference of manipulating, this seems a very logical reasoning.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Over the internet ? Offcourse

Wouldnt be surprised if the management also got those for the way they removed Del Piero from juventus.

Treaths on the internet. So very easy. One should worry if someone actually takes the efford to send a letter
That's what I was referring to, saying I will fvck you over or I will step on your head over an internet/social media to celebrities shouldn't be taken seriously.

Conte just wants an excuse to put more fuel into this and most probably leave IMO. I could be wrong though.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's what I was referring to, saying I will fvck you over or I will step on your head over an internet/social media to celebrities shouldn't be taken seriously.

Conte just wants an excuse to put more fuel into this and most probably leave IMO. I could be wrong though.
Yes, i was getting the distinct impression that he was using this as a way to leave the azzurri, and put the blame on juventus fans

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

It's still not okay.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Juve is an institution, while Conte is just an individual that, conscious of the consequences or not, screwed up the institution. His resignation in such sensitive timing could have cost us lots of money, screwed up the locker room atmosphere, led to departure of important players, and $#@!ed our reputation. If we don't make it clear that similar actions will be punished hard, we're leaving space for other individuals to do the same in the future. This time we survived Conte's resignation, but tomorrow we could indeed lose lots of money and players if someone else decides to $#@! with us Conte style. That's why we must do what Moggi did with Zeman. We must make an example of Conte by screwing him really hard, so everybody else will be scared to even think of doing something similar. By destroying Conte we are actually protecting Juve, so it's a no brainer to $#@! him up everytime a chance presents itself.
:lol:
Sory i dont want to moco you but is funny to see how there are the 2 types of extremist here :d the pro conte and anti conte.

But yes, i agree that he was going to screw us really hard...and if it wasnt for some luck and good planning from marota , agnelli and co. we could have been pretty much screwed at this point of the season, maybe arlier.

What Conte did was insanely tupid, and he should carry the burden of doing it. He should have resigned just after the last season was over, period. Zero excuses.

He should have kept his mouth shut if he had different ideas from maroma and Agnelli, instead of taking all his whinning to the media every mercado. He knew that Marotta and Agnelli could not openly blast him because the lashback would have been strong among the fans... so he abused his power of fan favourite to unleash his venom and excuses to cover his azz. Ill never forgive that.

Also, About del Piero...i thought before that those were high orders from agnelli, (i still think it was this way), but Conte as a coach, had all the power to treat del piero differently. Conte`s influence in Juve was so strong that he could do whatever he wanted as long as the results in serie A were there. The fans were always going to back him up, so for marotta and co. , he was untouchable.

Its not coincidente that they let Conte run rampant on the media. Is not that they were happy about it, it was because Conte had them grabbed by the balls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)