Antonio Conte (94 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Dude, he is infact coaching the team run by our BIGGEST enemy. The disgusting FIGC...the same organisation who nearly $#@!ed his career 3 years ago. Some great "memory of an elephant" he has.

By the same logic, our italian players are traitors for working for the FIGC. Buffon is representing the same disgusting organization that relegated Juve. Him and Del Piero even did that in 2006!!!!
Whats the status of italian fans who support both Juve and their national team?

Dat Epic Logic :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
By the same logic, our italian players are traitors for working for the FIGC. Buffon is representing the same disgusting organization that relegated Juve. Him and Del Piero even did that in 2006!!!!
Whats the status of italian fans who support both Juve and their national team?

Dat Epic Logic :D
:D 2006 WC doenst count, as the full extent of Farsopoli wasn't known until a little bit after that.

It certainly affected me as a fan. I don't support the Italian NT anymore, or at least not the way I used to. Cannot support a country run by a disgraceful mafia organisation like the FIGC.

People are free to support who they want. But you'll find a lot of Italian Juventus fans also don't like/support the NT nowadays as well. LOL going on VecchiaSignora forums yesterday and most of them had posts saying "FORZA BULGARIA" etc.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I completely disagree. Vidal and maybe Licht were the only players coming off good seasons. Pirlo, Barzagli and Vucinic were terrible and Conte should receive a lot of credit for getting the best out of them. Their valuations were all close to nothing for a reason. No one wanted them. I find it very hard to believe that just any good coach could have gotten out of them and the likes of estegbarria, Matri, Quags and giacherrini that many good performances. No one (including our own management) expected us to challenge Milan for a reason.

Even assuming that the squad was always already made of fantastic players coming off of great seasons, getting any squad with that many new players to go on an unbeaten season is very difficult and almost never happens. Doing that in your first season at the club after its had not challenged for any title for 4 years and has been absolute $#@! for 2 is even more exceptional. Manchester United today has a fantastic squad that has not been performing upto standard despite amazing signings. They have brought in a world class coach like Van Gaal and he is still struggling to get them to click enough to get a top-four finish let alone win the league or challenge for it.

Inter today has a very good squad (by Serie A standards) and have had 2 competent coaches and yet both have so far failed to get them to click or to instill a winning mentality.

It takes exceptional talent to instill a winning mentality and thats what Conte gave us. He made the group into winners and stayed long enough to maintain that winning mentality.
You're being as ridiculous as the Conte haters. As I said Conte is a good man-motivator and a shitty tactician.

But Marotta and Paratici assembled that squad, and gave Conte the talent he needed to win. Are you denying that we spent around 100 million that summer to assemble a squad capable of winning for Conte? We did. He deserves credit for what he did, but without Marotta and Paratici he fails here. No doubt about it.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:tup:

ALSO since you all admitted to trolling, know that going forward thread bans and infractions will be handed out, so if you have nothing better to say than "fuck cunte" or "backstabbing bitch" hold your peace or face the consequences
What hist says there is the same what a whife would say about a hustband that is beating her, excuses.

And I'm not trolling too, at least not about conte, maybe with some members, but about conte I'm honest - two faced, backstabbing balding cunte.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
This is serious. Not trolling.
I do not think and consider that conte is most important figure for juve in 2011/2012.
If allegri was our coach in 2011, we would have scudetto also or at least UCL qualiffication.
Consider we have good player, solid management, and stadium.
I do not believe that he installed winning mentality or champion coach, or something like that.

There is no champion coach who do what conte did.
First what he said after bayern.
I do not know why he said that. Even it is right, he should say that to public.
He is our legend.
There is no point to say that our squad can not compete in europe?
Second he left the team in ritiro.
I do not know the champion coach who left the team with that way.
Everyone shocked with that.

Why left? Unmotivated? What an excuse.
He was just afraid if galatasaray tragedy happened to him again.
He was afraid that his "installed winning mentality" title broken if juve got bad result in his 4th season.
Especially roma seemed better,more motivated than last season (even fact say oposite ) .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Allegri changed that mentality in Europe. And it was very obvious in Dortmund game, not only from the score, but how confident were the players.
This there is where it's at. Also his comments after the draw that all other teams should consider themselves lucky they avoided us is what we were missing in Europe.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
What lack of Loyalty? he is coaching Juve's national team not a rival. He quit because he thought he wont be able to give his best anymore. Would you rather he stayed while not being motivated and not giving his all?

He did an honorable thing in leaving when he thought that he wasn't fit for the job anymore. The timing is what upsets people and as things turned out it didnt cause us any trouble and we signed a very competent coach immediately after Conte left. Even our management itself said that they convinced him to stay for most of the pre-season and that he wanted to leave at the end of last season.
He left honorably? :lol: Oh boy...

The guy will always be remembered that he brought us back, and thank you for that to him, but after that he wasn't the same, he crippled us in CL with his mentality.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dude, he is infact coaching the team run by our BIGGEST enemy. The disgusting FIGC...the same organisation who nearly $#@!ed his career 3 years ago. Some great "memory of an elephant" he has.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: the more things change...
I can't believe he called Croatia the best team in the group. :rofl:

Man, if Italy lose in Turin, the boos and jeers are going to rain down on his head. And we'll probably get the usual Conte sob story to the media of how the clubs don't cooperate and he is not receiving proper support and Italy is like that team riding in the third class train carriage trying to sneak into the first class dining car.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This there is where it's at. Also his comments after the draw that all other teams should consider themselves lucky they avoided us is what we were missing in Europe.
And I've just been reading some comments Conte made before and after the games VS Bayern from 2 years ago.

Chalk and Cheese with Allegri. Clear loser and scared mentality, we were defeated before we even kicked a ball. I was always critical of Conte's attitude and tactics he used in the CL, and it seems he has also hilariously brought the same loser mentality with him to the Italian NT as well, given his comments from yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

We will se if he is true motivator man with italt or not.

But seems it is not.
LOL, he already conceded that Croatia are the strongest and best team in the group and that they are fighting for 2nd with Norway.

- - - Updated - - -

I have always said the Champions League is a dream for us and we’d follow it, but always aware there are teams at a more advanced level. Also, don’t forget they can pay millions for a single player, whereas we cannot compete on a financial level.
:touched:

Bring 'em out.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:D 2006 WC doenst count, as the full extent of Farsopoli wasn't known until a little bit after that.

It certainly affected me as a fan. I don't support the Italian NT anymore, or at least not the way I used to. Cannot support a country run by a disgraceful mafia organisation like the FIGC.

People are free to support who they want. But you'll find a lot of Italian Juventus fans also don't like/support the NT nowadays as well. LOL going on VecchiaSignora forums yesterday and most of them had posts saying "FORZA BULGARIA" etc.
Buffon is still NT captain you know :D Not to mention the rest of the players.

Just admit it. He is a traitor because he is coaching the FIGC's national team is a shitty argument to make

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Buffon is still NT captain you know :D Not to mention the rest of the players.

Just admit it. He is a traitor because he is coaching the FIGC's national team is a $#@!ty argument to make
Nah. He's lame for saying he was too fatigued and lacking motivation to go on with Juventus... He needed a sabbatical from coaching for a year he said. And lo and behold, a month later he's the national team coach. He abandoned Juve because he actually thought we had reached our peak and couldn't go any further in Europe. He thought group stage/rof16 was our level. He wanted to go out having broken the Serie a points record and not have to deal with trying to show he could be successful in Europe. He was too terrified he would fail and be exposed as the limited manager he is. So he quit, citing fatigue and motivation.

And then he showed the obvious lie there by joining the national team a month later. He obviously knew he would accept whatever big job came his way, whenever it came his way. His behaviour this summer was disgraceful.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You're being as ridiculous as the Conte haters. As I said Conte is a good man-motivator and a $#@!ty tactician.

But Marotta and Paratici assembled that squad, and gave Conte the talent he needed to win. Are you denying that we spent around 100 million that summer to assemble a squad capable of winning for Conte? We did. He deserves credit for what he did, but without Marotta and Paratici he fails here. No doubt about it.
For a coach to get the best out of a player. That player has to have the potential to begin with. Pirlo is a case where he clearly had the potential (as he has expressed it before for many years) but Conte brought him back to life.

There was much less evidence available that Barzagli was any good. He had one good season in Germany and then he was benched then discarded for free.
Vucinic wasn't having a good time at Roma either.

So yes Marotta obviously brought the players, but don't make it seem like any other coach could have gotten this much out of them. The players that Conte failed to get them to perform has been failing even more ever since they left.
Our own management said that the team was built for a top 3 finish and that by winning the scudetto we had won 3 years ahead of plan.Both Marotta and Conte did not expect things to go that well.

Again instilling a winning mentality and keeping it is not an easy task. Garcia is an example of a coach who breathed new life into the squad but struggled to retain that mentality.

Van Gaal is struggling with doing the same thing with a Mega $ squad. Madrid had a loser mentality against barca and in the CL before Mourinho changed that.

A good squad doesnt achieve results on its own. Certainly not a squad that hasnt challenged for a title for more than 5 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. He's lame for saying he was too fatigued and lacking motivation to go on with Juventus... He needed a sabbatical from coaching for a year he said. And lo and behold, a month later he's the national team coach. He abandoned Juve because he actually thought we had reached our peak and couldn't go any further in Europe. He thought group stage/rof16 was our level. He wanted to go out having broken the Serie a points record and not have to deal with trying to show he could be successful in Europe. He was too terrified he would fail and be exposed as the limited manager he is. So he quit, citing fatigue and motivation.

And then he showed the obvious lie there by joining the national team a month later. He obviously knew he would accept whatever big job came his way, whenever it came his way. His behaviour this summer was disgraceful.
Again when a coach thinks his team has peaked and that this is the best he could achieve with the squad, why the hell do you want him to stay?

Why not give room for another coach that believes he can achieve more with that squad?

- - - Updated - - -

So you are telling me that you'd prefer it if he had come out and said "this squad has peaked, I dont thing this group can achieve anything more. I am out" :D
Fans would literally kill him for shitting on the team like that. Most people here were bothered when he said we cant compete with the european financial giants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)