Antonio Conte (197 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Croazia? Non mi fa innervosire, ha dimostrato finora di essere più forte dell'Italia ed è giusto così. Ci giochiamo la qualificazione con loro e la Norvegia. Lavoriamo per colmare la differenza che al momento c'è

- - - Updated - - -

which roughly translates to
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He has now imported his loser mentality to the NT now. Saying Italy will battle for second with Norway, in such a weak group...far out, beyond pathetic. Whether it's true or not, you cannot speak like this when coaching big teams like Italy (and Juventus)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Who are the 5% who aren't?
maxresdefault.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

@Raz :rofl:

BTW I don't give a shit about a coach's stance/status within our club before his appointment here, or even whether they fail or not for fuck sakes I still got mad love for Ferrara despite his incredibly shitty run with us. That may have hurt his reputation for a little while, but Cunte :rofl: dude done shot himself in both feet and jumped in quick sand, and that wasn't with because of his work for us, it's because of his filthy mouth and his little ego. It takes seconds to destroy what takes decades to build. Fuck him, hope his coaching career fails miserably and that Allegri wins everything this little man couldn't.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I always thought it was a little odd how you always said Juventus fans are retards or something alone those lines, but now I see that you are right when most of them are hating on one of the biggest club legends ever.
Fuck Conte!!!!!!!!!

Disregarded and disrespected Ale in his last season.
Sacrificed a potential Europa League title at home for a useless record that don't mean shit
Dumbed down his own players constantly to cover up his short comings
Conte>Juve to him
Unflexible and retarded as fuck
0 loyalty
Broke Marchisio cause he was scared of Allegri.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
It's crazy how so many Juventini can hate a Juve legend like Conte. I didn't like his tactics, but the hate is truly out of control. It's shameful, really.

Look at this way. If Conte wasn't a Juve legend, there would be absolutely nobody wishing him the best of luck. That's how poor of a decision this is. Marotta gets away with one in this by hiring a Juve legend to subdue the fans, but it will end up backfiring.

Marotta is simply a footballing terrorist. That's it. He is such a huge piece of garbage it's disgraceful.
We were crushing the league with Conte and didn't really figure it out in the CL until Allergi changed the formation. This entire forum was basically calling for the change. Wow, what tactical brilliance.
:D
The point is the only one.
:beppe:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Fuck Conte!!!!!!!!!

Disregarded and disrespected Ale in his last season.
Sacrificed a potential Europa League title at home for a useless record that don't mean shit
Dumbed down his own players constantly to cover up his short comings
Conte>Juve to him
Unflexible and retarded as fuck
0 loyalty
Broke Marchisio cause he was scared of Allegri.
don't go full retard mayne

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Even though most people here who flame Conte are just trolling, I think a good section of Juventus fans are not trolling at all.

The amount of hate he is receiving and the ongoing witch-hunt is certainly not justified.

1) The man was a legendary player for Juve and even more so as a coach. He instilled the winning mentality in the squad that was lacking since the Ranieri days and won a lot of trophies with the club.

2) If I remember correctly, Nedved said that Conte told management he was going to leave because he is not motivated anymore and management then convinced to take his time off and see whether he is still unmotivated when the season started. His resignation thus was (if we will believe Nedved's story) not as sudden to the management as it is to the fans.

3) Even if his resignation came as a surprise to management, I would take an unmotivated coach's resignation who thinks he can't give his best anymore, any day of the week over a coach who stays on, drives the team to the ground, gets sacked and takes financial compensation. He saw that he can't take the team further ahead and quit. I respect that HE made that call and he wasn't sacked. A lot of coaches would see out their contracts and stay on payroll after getting sacked for their awful results.

4) We were not even harmed by his resignation. Sure, we could have been screwed have Allegri turned out to be incompetent, but what actually happened is that Allegri is proving perfectly capable of keeping this ship steady to the surprise of almost all of us.

5) We remember Lippi as our greatest or second-greatest coach ever despite him coaching a direct rival. Conte is coaching the national team. So its not even a european rival.

That is not to say that he didn't make any mistakes or that his handling of the media is not annoying. He was wrong about the potential of our squad. His 2012 season alone undermines his 2013 claims about the squad's potential. He didn't even have Tevez and llorente in 2012 and he reached the QF and exited only because of the tough draw. Allegri is showing this season that the squad could be a regular QF-SF as long as we dont draw a giant club very early on.

His complaints about not having enough time with national team players is also annoying as this is just the nature of the job he signed up for.

Him being wrong about our squad's potential and his whining about spending time with players is hardly a reason to go nuts at the guy that did so much good for the club. In any case, the hate started long before he made any comments about the national team or about Juve's current performances. These are reasons that came after he was hated already for leaving.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
It is more crazy to legend like antonio conte to disrespect our club with saying " you can not win in 100 euro restaurant with just 10 euro "
We know that we are 10 euro club.
But he did not need to say that in front of media.
He think he is 100 euro coach.
He think he is bigger than juve.
and then after he got dumped into the 10 euro restaurant (europa league) he still didn't even try to get the best menu (winning it on our home) instead he preferred to smash the meaningless record on 1 euro kebab eating competition (serie a).

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Even though most people here who flame Conte are just trolling, I think a good section of Juventus fans are not trolling at all.

The amount of hate he is receiving and the ongoing witch-hunt is certainly not justified.

1) The man was a legendary player for Juve and even more so as a coach. He instilled the winning mentality in the squad that was lacking since the Ranieri days and won a lot of trophies with the club.

2) If I remember correctly, Nedved said that Conte told management he was going to leave because he is not motivated anymore and management then convinced to take his time off and see whether he is still unmotivated when the season started. His resignation thus was (if we will believe Nedved's story) not as sudden to the management as it is to the fans.

3) Even if his resignation came as a surprise to management, I would take an unmotivated coach's resignation who thinks he can't give his best anymore, any day of the week over a coach who stays on, drives the team to the ground, gets sacked and takes financial compensation. He saw that he can't take the team further ahead and quit. I respect that HE made that call and he wasn't sacked. A lot of coaches would see out their contracts and stay on payroll after getting sacked for their awful results.

4) We were not even harmed by his resignation. Sure, we could have been screwed have Allegri turned out to be incompetent, but what actually happened is that Allegri is proving perfectly capable of keeping this ship steady to the surprise of almost all of us.

5) We remember Lippi as our greatest or second-greatest coach ever despite him coaching a direct rival. Conte is coaching the national team. So its not even a european rival.

That is not to say that he didn't make any mistakes or that his handling of the media is not annoying. He was wrong about the potential of our squad. His 2012 season alone undermines his 2013 claims about the squad's potential. He didn't even have Tevez and llorente in 2012 and he reached the QF and exited only because of the tough draw. Allegri is showing this season that the squad could be a regular QF-SF as long as we dont draw a giant club very early on.

His complaints about not having enough time with national team players is also annoying as this is just the nature of the job he signed up for.

Him being wrong about our squad's potential and his whining about spending time with players is hardly a reason to go nuts at the guy that did so much good for the club. In any case, the hate started long before he made any comments about the national team or about Juve's current performances. These are reasons that came after he was hated already for leaving.
:tup:

ALSO since you all admitted to trolling, know that going forward thread bans and infractions will be handed out, so if you have nothing better to say than "fuck cunte" or "backstabbing bitch" hold your peace or face the consequences

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

ALSO since you all admitted to trolling, know that going forward thread bans and infractions will be handed out, so if you have nothing better to say than "fuck cunte" or "backstabbing bitch" hold your peace or face the consequences
should be infractions for insulting juventus legends

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

I didn't admit to shit. I'm dead serious with every word of resentment towards him. I find him to be a 3rd rate coach that is extremely lucky to have had a great footballing career, who is riding on his big name. And got his accolades because of a shit league and great management. Conte ain't shit and won't be accomplishing shit in the foreseeable future if he doesn't change his petty ways.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I loved Conte as a player and loved him as our coach. And I think he's a fantastic coach, probably the best in Italy, he did wonders with us.

But, in a way I'm glad that he's gone. He's showing himself to be such a primadonna, there's a new problem every week with him, every week there's a story week he quit or not, what has insulted him this time... Always drama with him.

He's so petulant, like a local expression days, he's acting like an insulted bride, you have to tip toe around him all the time so that you don't hurt his feelings.

It gets old really fast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)