Antonio Conte (26 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I know it's true. I also know for a fact that you like to bring this up every chance you'll get.
I have brought it up twice because some people think other wise or are too afraid to admit it, never be ashamed of our club or pretend to act like it's bigger than it really is. We are a big club but our image has definitely fallen quite a lot in the last 10 or so years due to Calciopoli, we are hardly a household name right now but we can get that image back of being one of the best in the world with hard work.

It wouldn't surprise me if people in foreign countries heard of Tottenham and not us due to the fact most people in countries where football has only took off in the last few years as a fan favourite sport just watch the EPL now.

This :agree:

Milan is such a joke at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

There's soemthin' rotten 'bout dat Vialli dude
Well i'm a pretty straight forward guy, i dont like to sugar coat things and make the truth out to be different. If i see something that i think is false i will just say straight away i dont care what people think.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Well i'm a pretty straight forward guy, i dont like to sugar coat things and make the truth out to be different. If i see something that i think is false i will just say straight away i dont care what people think.
Good to know you're a tough guy. I'll stay away from you.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Give it another 5 seasons and Milan's 'Worldwide' Fanbase will be diminished. People used to talk about Inter a lot from 2007-11 all over the place now most people can't name 4 of their starting XI players
Yup.
This is true. They will be a forgotten brand soon enought. Their fans dont even show up to their games....their own local fans. Now imagine worldwide people.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Give it another 5 seasons and Milan's 'Worldwide' Fanbase will be diminished. People used to talk about Inter a lot from 2007-11 all over the place now most people can't name 4 of their starting XI players
Ye if they continue on the current path they are on now for sure they will be forgotten about. I'm not sure to the same extent as Inter but close enough.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
we couldn't even get close to the final never mind even winning it with capello and back then we had Zlatan, emerson, vieira, cannavaro, thuram as well!

There is almost no way that allegri who is an inferior manager to capello as it is would even win it with the likes of a washed up evra, average pereyra and a mis firing and hugely inconsistent Llorente.

I guess basically what your saying to those is..."Wish in one hand & shit in the other, and see what comes out first."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)