Antonio Conte (41 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
how much did atletico, a seocnd tier team, pay for falcao?
And where did Atletico get the money to buy Falcao from? They sold Aguero for €45M and bought Falcao for €47M. You have to look at where the money come from. Its not like Atletico keep all their stars and buy a new +€40M player every year.

We could sell Vidal for €60M and buy another topclass CM for the same amount, but whats the point in doing that?

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:lol: "The ban in 2012 helped me to grow".

This phrase pretty much sums up what a ridiculous man Antonio Conte acually is. I wouldn't take it that far with insults, as the adjective "ridiculous" pretty much suits him perfectly, along with the fact that he has shown to not have the dignity of a man, but that was clear since a bit of time, even before he left in the second day of preseason (unicum in history). He sold himself and his image (in Italy everybody is mad at him, as far as I can see juventini turned their shoulders to him, obiouvsly, and the others that insulted him for three years for his shitty attitude towards... everything, are still not totally eager at the idea of him as the NT coach) in a ridiculous way, and had also the wonderful idea of using this phrase in the presentation. The ban "helped him to grow". A ban to whom, just 2 yars ago, reacted like this:

He's also shown, lets be honest, to don't be very clever. And the fact that he left us after all the shit talking about him in Europe, where he needed just one year to silence the critics, and show what he's worth, with a team that is capable of great things for the players it has, despite some of the great heads in this forum don't agree, he just could not take the critics (he complained about it the whole year) shows how a loser he is, and how he could NOT take a challenge, not even this difficult. His results with us are FAR from bad, obiouvsly, but he could have done better in a longer time, and was in a perfect environment for him, that he won't find anywhere else.

The loser, many times throughout the year, complained about how "You have always to win here... It's hard". Far the times of the first year, when he could go on with the other trashtalking "We must not forget that we come from 2 7th places in a row, we must be patient, it's not easy". He wants EASY challenges, open your fucking eyes, you that still give at least strange theories on the transfer budget and so on... WTH? :lol: No wonder he reached an agreement with Milan in May, where everything is to REBUILD, and the club obiouvsly blocked him. It's known this in Italy, given that a guy that is his friend confirmed that, and Conte never denied. Now he thinks that in the Italy NT everything will be fine, they will have to rebuild from zero, he PRETENDED to have long stages in NT (and when was our coach complained about how the NT made him loss time for the team :lol:), control on the club, and ALREADY in this press conference of presentation said how "There are better NT than us, but I'll do my best. We come from a difficult situation" If he even added "Hey, I'm not the fucking wizard Merlin" that would have been perfect. :lol:

Apart from the fact that Italy has not that much of a material to build on in the next years, just fine technically buy spineless players (Insigne, El Shaarawy, Destro, Gabbiadini... Once again only the old man will be reliable, with the addition of Rossi) that can't carry the team and needs to be carried by leaders that in italy don't (won't) exist anymore, given his shitty attitude and control mania, I'm SURE that he'll have problems with players/club coaches, now with this big role he has. Conte in Italy NT is a time bomb, and I will be there when he explodes, and I'll enjoy it fully. Hopefully, then, he will never coach on important stages again, and will be forgotten in his mediocrity of a man. Too bad that he was so fundamental in his years here, we must give him that... But I'm just so glad to don't have him, and his dickface, and his negativity towards the team. No more. Just fucking no more. I'm sure that he will fail with Italy, and I wish him bad luck for the rest of his career.
We can all laugh at Conte's upcoming failures

we can laugh with Max joining us

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

This phrase pretty much sums up what a ridiculous man Antonio Conte acually is. I wouldn't take it that far with insults, as the adjective "ridiculous" pretty much suits him perfectly, along with the fact that he has shown to not have the dignity of a man, but that was clear since a bit of time, even before he left in the second day of preseason (uni$#@! in history). He sold himself and his image (in Italy everybody is mad at him, as far as I can see juventini turned their shoulders to him, obiouvsly, and the others that insulted him for three years for his $#@!ty attitude towards... everything, are still not totally eager at the idea of him as the NT coach) in a ridiculous way, and had also the wonderful idea of using this phrase in the presentation. The ban "helped him to grow". A ban to whom, just 2 yars ago, reacted like this:

He's also shown, lets be honest, to don't be very clever. And the fact that he left us after all the $#@! talking about him in Europe, where he needed just one year to silence the critics, and show what he's worth, with a team that is capable of great things for the players it has, despite some of the great heads in this forum don't agree, he just could not take the critics (he complained about it the whole year) shows how a loser he is, and how he could NOT take a challenge, not even this difficult. His results with us are FAR from bad, obiouvsly, but he could have done better in a longer time, and was in a perfect environment for him, that he won't find anywhere else.

The loser, many times throughout the year, complained about how "You have always to win here... It's hard". Far the times of the first year, when he could go on with the other trashtalking "We must not forget that we come from 2 7th places in a row, we must be patient, it's not easy". He wants EASY challenges, open your $#@!ing eyes, you that still give at least strange theories on the transfer budget and so on... WTH? :lol: No wonder he reached an agreement with Milan in May, where everything is to REBUILD, and the club obiouvsly blocked him. It's known this in Italy, given that a guy that is his friend confirmed that, and Conte never denied. Now he thinks that in the Italy NT everything will be fine, they will have to rebuild from zero, he PRETENDED to have long stages in NT (and when was our coach complained about how the NT made him loss time for the team :lol:), control on the club, and ALREADY in this press conference of presentation said how "There are better NT than us, but I'll do my best. We come from a difficult situation" If he even added "Hey, I'm not the $#@!ing wizard Merlin" that would have been perfect. :lol:

Apart from the fact that Italy has not that much of a material to build on in the next years, just fine technically buy spineless players (Insigne, El Shaarawy, Destro, Gabbiadini... Once again only the old man will be reliable, with the addition of Rossi) that can't carry the team and needs to be carried by leaders that in italy don't (won't) exist anymore, given his $#@!ty attitude and control mania, I'm SURE that he'll have problems with players/club coaches, now with this big role he has. Conte in Italy NT is a time bomb, and I will be there when he explodes, and I'll enjoy it fully. Hopefully, then, he will never coach on important stages again, and will be forgotten in his mediocrity of a man. Too bad that he was so fundamental in his years here, we must give him that... But I'm just so glad to don't have him, and his $#@!face, and his negativity towards the team. No more. Just $#@!ing no more. I'm sure that he will fail with Italy, and I wish him bad luck for the rest of his career.
:sergio:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
But this hasn't really something to do with Conte's depressing posture of whining all the time about not having money and letting clear that we bare no chance in Europe. This is lack of ambition in my book.
More than a lack of ambition (lets say he had ambition when asking for players like sanchez etc...), IMO is a sign of cowardice...what kind of cowardice?, well IMO he feared to be exposed as a weak coach in the eyes of many. He always prepared excuses before hand in the games.. his favourite one being that we had to remember everyday that we ended in consecutive 7th places (and this excuse was valid the first year.. but after that it got old fast ne he looked ridiculous by repeating that everytime something went wrong).... and the other excuse was to depreciate our players before games, saying that our squad was below the top level guns... which is obviously true in many ways... but still he talked about Juve like if it was Sassuolo or Cesena in Europe. I think deep inside of him he knew he was not going to outsmart certain situations..or react properly to adversity.. so the easier way to solve this was to stick to his guns and say he had no other options.

I started to get this feel from him after we got destroyed by bayern twice. Hey, we all knew they could kick out...but after seeing our dismal display in the first leg.., and seeing how they violated Pirlo... he did nothing to prevent that in the home game and went out with the same tactic and formation.. naturally we got raped again. Dont get me wrong...we were going to get busted anyways... but a switch of tactic or a diffferent gameplan would have helped to soften the blow. That bayern team was maybe the strongest CL team in the last 10 years... no doubts... but i saw serious lack of spine from him in those 2 legs...for the first time.

Then, after that ugly experience... he had a lot of time to think about a solution or a variant..that even when not perfect..could add to the cause to prevent this kind of showing. But that never came.
We presented really horrid displays in europe and even in serie A...just to be sticked to his pone and only 352 plan. The sad thing is that the ONLY time he dared something different (againt madrid), the team looked compact and eager to show.

He could give us more of that,, but he simply never wanted to.

Writing his team off before the competition starts was extremely annoying and was bound to have negative effect on players. There are teams with less resources and inferior squads that managed to achieve better results in Europe. He wanted to take shortcuts, instead of trying to improve his methods, grow as manager, because Conte with all due respect for him and for all he has accomplished so far, isn't up there with great managers in today's game to be in position to make certain demands and neither is Juve financial powerhouse to meet these demands. Good luck with the likes of Insigne and Cerci, cause you'll need it.
1- Yes it seriously irked me that everytime before an important game..he played the uderdog strategy but not the way we expect to. He did it to save himself.. instead of doing it to ease pressure form the players. He geninuely was saying "hey guys, im doing all what i can against this great team, but my players are simply not enought for what i want to do, yeah im looking at you pogba and you too Vidal...NOT ENOUGHT". He was lucky that this Juventus team got unified (thanks in big part to him indeed), and that a lot of the players respect him. But any other mofo wth this same actitude would have gotten the short end of the stick from Tevez, Vidal and Chiellini. He was lucky enought that everyone respected him that much.

2-His demands were ridiculous. I would have loved Agnelli or Marotta reply to one of his customary whinnings to the press , something like "Oh Conte wants superb players?, well If i had that oney i would have used it first to hire a superb coach like Ancelotti dont you think?". Seriously.. it was an utter lack of recpect to the board everytime he piblicly stated we were not giving him what he demanded. If he had an argument with AA and Beppe...he could have easily kept it to himself and simply resign. But since we respected him so much, the board everytime sucked it up and just tried to appease him to stay quiet. This was really and embarrasing situation, mainly from his part because HE KNEW the economical position of Juventus... more than anyone of this forum. But then he fdared to demand dimarias and sanchezes. Ridiculous.

I just think that it's not a Conte vs Marotta question. You don't really have to pick one.

I think Conte's posture is very bad regardless of the competence of the management. This has clearly nothing to do to lack of ambition of course.

In the other hand I question many of Marotta's choices, if not most. But in the end he really has hit some jackpots a few times. But this hasn't really something to do with Conte's depressing posture of whining all the time about not having money and letting clear that we bare no chance in Europe. This is lack of ambition in my book.
Like i said before, i think it was cowardcie and just beig too proud to accept a critic. It was prohibited for Conte to say he did wrong.
He liked to talk big, but in the fields, his tactics were questionable. Thats a clear sign right there.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Does anyone think different? I appreciate what Conte did here, and think he is a good coach, and he may turn into a great coach, but he isn't yet at the level of a Deschamps...
If he really wants to...he can maybe turn into the very best...as i think he has the qualities to achieve that.... but for thet to happen....also he needs to accept his wrongdoings....leave his ego behind and learn from his past mistakes. If he achieve that and turn into a proper seasoned coach...he can be up there with the mous and ancelottis easily.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Look guys.. its all a different game for Conte now.. he has to soften up for all the teams of ITALY now.. now more than ever proves that everything is just a political game depending what your position is.. when he was at Juve's helm he tore everyone apart hands down.. he probably took the wrong job we could consider as Juve fans because we feel betrayed by his words.. but if you look at this, he will be in Juve stands very soon to look at the players he will take to the NT..

No matter what he does now I will not buy it because I know its what he has to do right now.. and yes management failed him so don't start stabbing back the guy who took is from disaster to 3 scudettos in a row..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:inter:

- - - Updated - - -

Look guys.. its all a different game for Conte now.. he has to soften up for all the teams of ITALY now.. now more than ever proves that everything is just a political game depending what your position is.. when he was at Juve's helm he tore everyone apart hands down.. he probably took the wrong job we could consider as Juve fans because we feel betrayed by his words.. but if you look at this, he will be in Juve stands very soon to look at the players he will take to the NT..

No matter what he does now I will not buy it because I know its what he has to do right now.. and yes management failed him so don't start stabbing back the guy who took is from disaster to 3 scudettos in a row..
yup, people need to realise that Conte now has to take a neutral outlook on Juve and the 'scudetti' argument considering the job he has taken now. He is a professional and he can't be seen to show bias towards Juve regarding certain subjects. Personally i don't hate the guy nor have any ill feeling towards how Conte left Juve and took the Italy job, i wish him all the best and i hope Conte does return again. In fact i have nothing but my up most gratitude for what he achieved with Juve

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

This phrase pretty much sums up what a ridiculous man Antonio Conte acually is. I wouldn't take it that far with insults, as the adjective "ridiculous" pretty much suits him perfectly, along with the fact that he has shown to not have the dignity of a man, but that was clear since a bit of time, even before he left in the second day of preseason (unicum in history). He sold himself and his image (in Italy everybody is mad at him, as far as I can see juventini turned their shoulders to him, obiouvsly, and the others that insulted him for three years for his shitty attitude towards... everything, are still not totally eager at the idea of him as the NT coach) in a ridiculous way, and had also the wonderful idea of using this phrase in the presentation. The ban "helped him to grow". A ban to whom, just 2 yars ago, reacted like this:

He's also shown, lets be honest, to don't be very clever. And the fact that he left us after all the shit talking about him in Europe, where he needed just one year to silence the critics, and show what he's worth, with a team that is capable of great things for the players it has, despite some of the great heads in this forum don't agree, he just could not take the critics (he complained about it the whole year) shows how a loser he is, and how he could NOT take a challenge, not even this difficult. His results with us are FAR from bad, obiouvsly, but he could have done better in a longer time, and was in a perfect environment for him, that he won't find anywhere else.

The loser, many times throughout the year, complained about how "You have always to win here... It's hard". Far the times of the first year, when he could go on with the other trashtalking "We must not forget that we come from 2 7th places in a row, we must be patient, it's not easy". He wants EASY challenges, open your fucking eyes, you that still give at least strange theories on the transfer budget and so on... WTH? :lol: No wonder he reached an agreement with Milan in May, where everything is to REBUILD, and the club obiouvsly blocked him. It's known this in Italy, given that a guy that is his friend confirmed that, and Conte never denied. Now he thinks that in the Italy NT everything will be fine, they will have to rebuild from zero, he PRETENDED to have long stages in NT (and when was our coach complained about how the NT made him loss time for the team :lol:), control on the club, and ALREADY in this press conference of presentation said how "There are better NT than us, but I'll do my best. We come from a difficult situation" If he even added "Hey, I'm not the fucking wizard Merlin" that would have been perfect. :lol:

Apart from the fact that Italy has not that much of a material to build on in the next years, just fine technically buy spineless players (Insigne, El Shaarawy, Destro, Gabbiadini... Once again only the old man will be reliable, with the addition of Rossi) that can't carry the team and needs to be carried by leaders that in italy don't (won't) exist anymore, given his shitty attitude and control mania, I'm SURE that he'll have problems with players/club coaches, now with this big role he has. Conte in Italy NT is a time bomb, and I will be there when he explodes, and I'll enjoy it fully. Hopefully, then, he will never coach on important stages again, and will be forgotten in his mediocrity of a man. Too bad that he was so fundamental in his years here, we must give him that... But I'm just so glad to don't have him, and his dickface, and his negativity towards the team. No more. Just fucking no more. I'm sure that he will fail with Italy, and I wish him bad luck for the rest of his career.
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)