Antonio Conte (25 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
Fucking hell. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

A shame it's copy pasta.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Y not? Why are u asking me? I bitch much less than a lot of others, or are u just trying to be a dick?
Have you known me to be a dick? :D

I asked you because you obviously have your issues with the board.

- - - Updated - - -

If he is so bad by most of the members here, why is he still in the legend section?
Best pro-Conte argument yet. :dielaugh:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
that's a lie, we could put 5 stars if we wanted to. It's not even something that is officially awarded by the league, ironically it was an innovative idea the early leaders of Juventus had introduced which other clubs followed suit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)