Antonio Conte (94 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
IMO, nothing much wrong with Wilmots, but for some reason, zach doesn't like him.
I want to give him credit until after EC2016. He made some strange choices during the WC (f.e. not using Januzaj much but using Chadli or Dembele) but all in all, I think he did OK for his first big test as coach.
Although he might have been a bit to defensive during the WC.
thanks ches that is just zach whom doesn't like him. I want to meet you guys in the euros final :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
TanuMZ said:
I have just had a chat with a journo friend who is a juventino and gives me plenty of news before they become public.
I have not read the whole thread hence do not know if it was mentioned, but he is 100% sure that someone told Agnelli on the first day of ritiro that Conte had signed a contract with PSG to start NEXT season. When Agnelli found out went completely mad and confronted Conte who admitted to it; Agnelli said there was no reason to continue a relationship for another season (understandably). After Conte left Juve, PSG have started to push to have him straight away.
Look at some of my previous posts, I have never got things wrong (Allegri/Moggi etc) and I am sure my friend is not bullshitting me.
you can tease me as much as you want but you can easily check that I was the first to write on this forum that Moggi was Allegri's agent. And the news went public in Italy only the day after. My source is the same. And the same guy told me about Tevez and a few other things before they became public so I have no reasons to not trust him. I am 47 and a successful asset manager, I don't really need to bullshit on a forum to feel self accomplished.

:lol::lol::lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Giving all the credit to Leekens? IMO the credit needs to be given to Advocaat.
Both deserve credit, but leekens did more then Advocaat

what is wrong with wilmots? he got you guys to qf of the world cup?
We had the easyest group and scraped trough, had the easyest team in the quarterfinals, and lost like a bunch of kids to argentina.

IMO, nothing much wrong with Wilmots, but for some reason, zach doesn't like him.
I want to give him credit until after EC2016. He made some strange choices during the WC (f.e. not using Januzaj much but using Chadli or Dembele) but all in all, I think he did OK for his first big test as coach.
Although he might have been a bit to defensive during the WC.
Oh thats not true. Wilmots just motivates the players, puts on a formation, and doesnt do tactics, at all. Borkelmans does those, but he's pretty limited in that regard.
Truth is that especially in the groupstage, it was awfull to watch how we totally lacked a tactical plan, players running in each others way etc.

Against argentina it was most clear. They so incredibly easely kept us from making a single meaningfull attack all game, whilst at the same time they had 5 big chances before the goal.

WIlmots, is a motivator, with shit tactical knowledge. Nothing at all.

He will win three world cups in a row!
Mister :D!
You mean the germans wil

thanks ches that is just zach whom doesn't like him. I want to meet you guys in the euros final :D
Many analysts in belgium, and many other people have been very critical about Wilmots, and its generally seen that our team is significantly held back by his tactical limitations

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Both deserve credit, but leekens did more then Advocaat
We had the easyest group and scraped trough, had the easyest team in the quarterfinals, and lost like a bunch of kids to argentina.

Oh thats not true. Wilmots just motivates the players, puts on a formation, and doesnt do tactics, at all. Borkelmans does those, but he's pretty limited in that regard.
Truth is that especially in the groupstage, it was awfull to watch how we totally lacked a tactical plan, players running in each others way etc.
scraped through with 9/9?
Ok, it took us a while to score those goals, but scraping through?
And we never were under any pressure, didn't get much chances against us.
Wilmots prefers to play it safe and not get any goals, he knows he has the players that will eventually score that goal that makes the difference.
But, it can be better then what we whowed, I agree on that.
just not so negative then you and some analysts.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We played against the 3 worst teams of the world cup

first game, we were lucky that they started attacking cause we couldnt make a dent in their armor
Second game, another very late goal
third game, weakest team of the world cup

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
we with a great coach couldn't really put argentina in much danger. Argentina was a well organized team.
What ?

Holland completely neutralised argentina for the entire game, and required mascherano to do a tackle wich tore his anus (true story), to keep robben from scoring.

Belgium with much more talent across the board, got 5 big chances and a goal against before 20th minute, and failed to make a dent the entire game

That is not quite the same

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
so he will end up pickin another 7 players from Juve and another 4 from other teams to fulfil his dream squad? is this what was left in Juve? I mean with the same limitations Italy has it isn't much of an improvement to what he was looking for to compete at a higher level!!

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
so he will end up pickin another 7 players from Juve and another 4 from other teams to fulfil his dream squad? is this what was left in Juve? I mean with the same limitations Italy has it isn't much of an improvement to what he was looking for to compete at a higher level!!
He will have wingers though, and full backs.

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
I wonder why :lol:

I like the colors in the clothes, and the guest musicians are unreal. Some songs plain rock, but the ones with the little girls talking so much shid, i dont like.

The songs which are sung by the main vocalist alone, those are really good. That girl got a nice voice and presence onstage. They need to scratch the little vermins that are with her XD
You could just have said: Put your f*king kitsune up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)