Antonio Conte (312 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Conte to Red Star Belgrade is all in place, with minor wage details to be dealt with in reported late Wednesday meeting. Red Star have hired a private plane to take Conte directly to the Serbian capital, Sky understands.

- SKY
@Dule90

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
No the only reality here is you are a fake fan
Yea I'm a fake fan because my loyalty is to the colors not any player or coach.

- - - Updated - - -

This. Just because he might go to PSG doesn't mean he wasn't a great coach for us.
What does being a great coach have to do with anything. The way he left, if he truly left for another club then he's an ass. He abandoned his supposed love in Juventus and the guys he had ready to bleed for him. What he did means nothing if he can walk put like he did in the manner he did and then sign on another's bottom line

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
According to real fans :gsol: like MikeM who bleed black, white, and Azzurri, they are the club, much more than the real fans, apparently.
some just love to submit

Yea I'm a fake fan because my loyalty is to the colors not any player or coach.
wait whats this business of "if conte joins PSG" isnt he a lock for the azzurri bench, or you are just trying to throw cheap insults?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
some just love to submit

wait whats this business of "if conte joins PSG" isnt he a lock for the azzurri bench, or you are just trying to throw cheap insults?
Well if you actually read after that I said I didn't believe he was joining PSG, but the discussion is valid. If he left in the manner he did and then signs for another club other than his national team he's a douche. With his supposed love for the club, colors and players he had, you don't just leave to go coach another club. The only higher calling is your national team. So in mine and it seems others opinions he's a douche if he left for another club.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Whatever reason he left for, don't forget what he did for us and where we before him. Even if he put us in a bad situation, we're a lot better off now than we were 3 years ago, thanks to him.
I never said I forgot it, but to me all his supposed dedication and love for us went out the window with the way he left, if in turn he signs for another club. If it was for health reasons, like being exhausted, burnt out etc. I can forgive. If it was for the national team I can forgive that, but to leave for another club after all supposed connection and love for us , unforgivable

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Totally analogy wow

You expected him to stay forever?
Maybe not, but not to leave the way he did. It would have been nice to have him like sir Alex, but at the very least he could have left like a gentleman. Finished his contract and give the team time to get their house in order

- - - Updated - - -

well he had a bigger $#@! and more money.
So you're equating Conte to a money grubbing whore then ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 307)