Antonio Conte (230 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
funny that Conte has been part of Juve longer than any one of marotta, andrea agnelli and paratici.
Agnelli family have been running the club, one way or the other, for the last 80 years. The fact that Juventus is one of the greatest clubs out there is due to them. Therefore it's safe to say that we will manage without Conte just fine, like we always have.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Agnelli family have been running the club, one way or the other, for the last 80 years. The fact that Juventus is one of the greatest clubs out there is due to them. Therefore it's safe to say that we will manage without Conte just fine, like we always have.
:tup: this.

But if you remember "Conte is out air, food, and water."

We're all about to asphyxiate, starve, and die of thirst without him... :boh:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I agree in general, but when we were actually very close to being excluded from that club Conte pulled us somewhat back in.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I agree in general, but when we were actually very close to being excluded from that club Conte pulled us somewhat back in.
He should get credit for that, but at one point we would hit the right path again. Too much money and politics are backing us to remain irrelevant for too long.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He should get credit for that, but at one point we would hit the right path again. Too much money and politics are backing us to remain irrelevant for too long.
Yes, but our recovery under him was just drastic. Do you see Milan winning the scudetto next season? We were in a tighter spot then than they are now.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #37,427
    Conte to Red Star Belgrade is all in place, with minor wage details to be dealt with in reported late Wednesday meeting. Red Star have hired a private plane to take Conte directly to the Serbian capital, Sky understands.

- SKY
    @Dule90
    We can't hire a private plane but :tuttosport:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Yes, but our recovery under him was just drastic. Do you see Milan winning the scudetto next season? We were in a tighter spot then than they are now.
    It was incredible, but Milan problem is actually their owner, Berlusconi. Currently struggling, trying to save his ass and his businesses aren't doing too well, he has been neglecting the club. 500m fine for tax evasion contributed to that. He's been taking the money out of the club for years now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    It was incredible, but Milan problem is actually their owner, Berlusconi. Currently struggling, trying to save his ass and his businesses aren't doing too well, he has been neglecting the club. 500m fine for tax evasion contributed to that. He's been taking the money out of the club for years now.
    I love how he states he has to put in x dozen million each year

Rather the opposite

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Really? They have players like De Jong and Balotelli on the team. Other than an aging DP and a Buffon playing very poorly we had nothing.
    Do you mean after or before the transfer market that summer? Afterwards we had Vidal and Lichtsteiner, Vucinic,...

Also, we already had Marchisio and Chiellini.

Apr 29, 2006
    Milan have the team to do a miracle, precisely because we are adapting to a new formation, new coach with a proven track record and want to go as far as possible in Europe. They will have more competition from other teams (Napoli, Roma) but that won't be their biggest problem. Coaches who set records are rare by the very definition... ;)

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
    My journalist friends stands firm with his news, Conte will go to PSG.
    It'll be really interesting to see if he will be right once again because even I am starting to doubt it.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I can't see it happening this summer.

It wouldn't surprise me if the journalists are half right in their story and there has been contact between PSG and Conte over him possibly replacing Blanc mid-season or next summer.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I can't see it happening this summer.

It wouldn't surprise me if the journalists are half right in their story and there has been contact between PSG and Conte over him possibly replacing Blanc mid-season or next summer.
    Taking in consideration the reputation that Conte build in here.... obvs there will be a lot of teams ringing at his phone everyday, including PSG.

Thats what i believe.

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    more importantly man u built its model(even financial) on footballistic success, and nobody has an idea of that more than the coach himself, and that is another reason, like you pointed out, why man u was so successful their coach was also their manager, so he knew exactly what would make his team better and how far they could get. but allegri is not the one doing the restructuring, thats the reason why hes here in the first place. It;s on marotta and agnelli so far, and i wouldnt trust them on a footballistic level.
    agreed. I'd even trust Mancini more than allegri in building a winning team. I have no idea how we are gonna keep the status quo if our two young world class players are probably leaving and our other world class players are old.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Taking in consideration the reputation that Conte build in here.... obvs there will be a lot of teams ringing at his phone everyday, including PSG.

Thats what i believe.
    this. more like moment of opportunity for PSG rather than Conte directly leaving for PSG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 222)