Antonio Conte (162 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why are you comparing this to your wife leaving you? Its not like Conte owes is career to us. Yea everyone is upset that hes one but its only because he was so good to us during but we have little money, arent competitive in Europe and our transfers seem to have stagnated with the quality of player we can attain Contes not going to sick around forever with that when hes already achieved so much.

its been a hard pre season but I don't understand this persistent need to vilify either conte or Marotta/anelli over it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What you all aren't getting is this. If he was just the average next guy in line, then fine. He wasn't. conte was one of us, he professed his love, and devotion to the squad till right before he left, and that is why it's different
not true he complained last summer too about lack of funds/ambition and numerous times since. Its not as if he was pledging his future and then suddenly blindsided us.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Why are you comparing this to your wife leaving you? Its not like Conte owes is career to us. Yea everyone is upset that hes one but its only because he was so good to us during but we have little money, arent competitive in Europe and our transfers seem to have stagnated with the quality of player we can attain Contes not going to sick around forever with that when hes already achieved so much.

its been a hard pre season but I don't understand this persistent need to vilify either conte or Marotta/anelli over it.
I'm not vilifying anyone. My statement is about a person who if he leaves for another club is a traitor and most probable full of shit. His words for three seasons don't match those actions. Now if he left for health or even the national team that's different

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
not true he complained last summer too about lack of funds/ambition and numerous times since. Its not as if he was pledging his future and then suddenly blindsided us.
Two months ago he said he was staying till the end of his contract, a few weeks ago he leaves. That's blindsiding. Complaining is one thing, turning your back on the players, fans and club that loved you not classy especially if it would turn out for another club. You all act as though Conte doesn't know the state of Juventus and Italian Calcio.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm not vilifying anyone. My statement is about a person who if he leaves for another club is a traitor and most probable full of shit. His words for three seasons don't match those actions. Now if he left for health or even the national team that's different
You say you're not vilifying im yet if e dares to leave Juve for another club es a traitor and full of sit? have you ever said that about anyone? ffs You're nicer to Burke when hes calling you a faggot and insultin your family.

and the bolded part is simply not true at all. Conte's been flirting publicly with leaving for well over a year now. hes taken subtle jabs at the club policy, at Italian football admired the EPL etc. whether you picked up on it or not there's been uncertainty over his future for a lon time now.

- - - Updated - - -

Two months ago he said he was staying till the end of his contract, a few weeks ago he leaves. That's blindsiding. Complaining is one thing, turning your back on the players, fans and club that loved you not classy especially if it would turn out for another club. You all act as though Conte doesn't know the state of Juventus and Italian Calcio.
No...im sayin thats why he left.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
You say you're not vilifying im yet if e dares to leave Juve for another club es a traitor and full of sit? have you ever said that about anyone? ffs You're nicer to Burke when hes calling you a $#@! and insultin your family.

and the bolded part is simply not true at all. Conte's been flirting publicly with leaving for well over a year now. hes taken subtle jabs at the club policy, at Italian football admired the EPL etc. whether you picked up on it or not there's been uncertainty over his future for a lon time now.
Like I said complaining about management isn't what I'm talking about. Complaining about management isn't JUVENTUS! His actions didn't harm them. They harmed us the fans. His players who would have bled for him! That is JUVENTUS

- - - Updated - - -

Will this ever stop? :D
Not until it's resolved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)