Antonio Conte (49 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I can feel it that I'll curse Marotta later this season and I won't watch EPL if Vidal leaves us for Utd, but I'm really excited right now and I feel I'm the only one :D

I don't count Juve haters like @acmilan and @Red
:kiss:

I just miss the golden era of chaos on here during Ranieri, Delneri and Ferrara.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Conte is like that girl who says shes leaving u then u beg and beg and she says ok we will work things through. U get all excited and making firm steps to be a better man. Then weeks later wen u think things are going well out of the blue she says no she cant do it anymore she has to leave then takes off...

Crushed
:p

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I can feel it that I'll curse Marotta later this season and I won't watch EPL if Vidal leaves us for Utd, but I'm really excited right now and I feel I'm the only one :D

excited we have taken 10 steps back in a race where we were already trailing? there was some hope with conte, now it's just the abyss - slits wrists :p

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005

I don't hate Juve ... I see you guys as our gent rivals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)