Antonio Conte (134 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 15, 2014
I am a Madridista which has always had a soft spot for Juve, and i will start watching week in and out to keep an eye out on Morata, having said this, when i read on twitter in the morning that Conte was gone, i was astonished, and i hope the best for Juventus.

As i usually visit Di Marzio's website i can only imagine that a probable vidal exit, had it's effect on the conte decision, in any case, i thought Juventus was at a certain stability economically, i wonder what happened here.

Maybe it would have been a good place for Zidane to go to, he would cause positive illusion and wonder in the players, club, and press, and i also think he will prove he is competent during his time as madrid youth coach.

Zidane could have possibly gone to juventus, too late now.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Di Marzio: "according to initial reports it was Conte's decision, he didn't have the motivation & energy, Juve was surprised by decision"
I buy that logic, btw. Conte clearly didn't see the challenge in a 4th consecutive Scudetto unless ambitions extended beyond that, and he's a passionate guy who doesn't clock in for a paycheck. He needs ambitious goals and plans to invest the emotional energy into what he does, which he clearly does.

Conte knows himself well enough. I suspect that a two-year plan to mount the CL couldn't get his deck hard enough in the interim and he'd have a challenge going through the motions with the same motivations until then.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I am a Madridista which has always had a soft spot for Juve, and i will start watching week in and out to keep an eye out on Morata, having said this, when i read on twitter in the morning that Conte was gone, i was astonished, and i hope the best for Juventus.

As i usually visit Di Marzio's website i can only imagine that a probable vidal exit, had it's effect on the conte decision, in any case, i thought Juventus was at a certain stability economically, i wonder what happened here.

Maybe it would have been a good place for Zidane to go to, he would cause positive illusion and wonder in the players, club, and press, and i also think he will prove he is competent.
I wouldn't expect Morata to play for Juventus if I were you.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
“You can’t sit down to dinner at the Ritz with €10,” Antonio Conte.

Maybe we could have had a dinner at the Ritz..if it wasnt because we had to pay the repair of the ferrari u crashed out of Europe.

:O
now thats a fine use of the news and my explenation to Klin and JCK if i ever saw one :D :tup;

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I buy that logic, btw. Conte clearly didn't see the challenge in a 4th consecutive Scudetto unless ambitions extended beyond that, and he's a passionate guy who doesn't clock in for a paycheck. He needs ambitious goals and plans to invest the emotional energy into what he does, which he clearly does.

Conte knows himself well enough. I suspect that a two-year plan to mount the CL couldn't get his deck hard enough in the interim and he'd have a challenge going through the motions with the same motivations until then.
If he wants an ambitious goal I invite him to coach Motor Lublin. A 3rd division team from my hometown. Getting them to the CL would be a nice, ambitious goal for any coach.
@piotrr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 121)