Antonio Conte (133 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Juventino★★★;4624576 said:
Tacconi: Juventus will sign idiot coach, without hunger... one who will not speak and suffer the decisions of the board.
Agnelli and co. can't stand someone who doesn't bent over every time they say so. first ex. Del Piero and now Conte.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
"And now this" :lol: This what? We're getting relegated again? We're selling everyone? :lol:

:lol: Jesus Christ, so dramatic that I love it.

The funny thing is that this Leccese was hated by half the people for total bull$#@!, and now everyone is crying him like if he was The One and The Only. :lol:

He stays "With this clown we'll never win CL!" "How can he makes these statements about Europe? He's a loser, come on, lacks mentality" "With this team we must do better than a GS exit (the most unlucky and undeserved, but leave it)"

He leaves "We're DONE, we're DOOMED" :lol:

And both things are wrong, but the convincement is strong. Gotta love it. :lol:

"Hey, but we're selling everyone, if he left today there's a reason" The decision to don't go on conference yesterday... But he decided today. :lol: Consensual agreement with the club... But he decided today. :lol: We just waited for the stadium tickets to get sold out for this season, cause if not nobody would have bought jack $#@!.
:shifty:

I'm confused as to what this has to do with my post...

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
regret what? do you know the reasons why he quit?
The most logical explanation is the transfers. If it is so it's Deschamps' scenario all over again. I can't see him being successful at Italian NT tbh. The current generation is shit and he's not a cup coach. I'm sure he will regret it but will never admit it.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Would be amazing if this wasn't about Vidal, and Conte was just enticed by the Azzurri bench. Too good to be true, I think.
Seriously doubt this . Why leave for a not so good azurri team , while you can stay for another year at juve and aim at winning again the scudetto ,coppa italia ect . I would understand if italy were a top contender in the next cups and had a monster team , but not in this case

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:p there is also the possibility conte heard of vidal leaving and decided to leave so that the board will pull the plug on the vidal deal, coz they couldnt justify to the fans losing both
Though now they can say Vidal wanted to leave because of Conte resigning :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 119)