Antonio Conte (52 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Conte looked like a lost man in that interview, i dont think he really wanted to leave but felt his hand may have been forced due to them not agreeing on the transfers. There was only one decision to make when the board and the manager have different ideas.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I hope this doesn't turn into an Ancelotti type scenario where Conte goes off to win the CL at another club in a couple years. That would be far too depressing.
It'll finish like this you can be sure of it.

Calm down, I understand you. I just believe with Bepe in command, at this time, we will never pull a deal like Sanchez. If we sell Vidal, then for the cash. We woulnd't reinvest much of it.
I don't think it's Beppe's fault. He's spending money he's given. It could be done. Sell Vidal for 50m+ and buy Sanchez for 40-45m. He gets his 'top player' winger and replace Vidal with Marchisio or Asamoah. It wouldn't be perfect I agree but it was an option. Conte played a hardball here and so he's gone. It was selfish from him no matter how you look at it. If he had doubts he should have left in May. none would have anything to blame him for. If in May he decided he can't do anything more with this team then fine but he TOOK that challenge and leaves a month later because he changed his mind? He's to blame too for our inability to sign proper players. Early CL exit cost us huge money.

Conte and Vidal Out

Montella and cuadrado in

What do you think ?
That's a dream scenario for me right now. Montella would be fantastic when you line him up with other options. Spaletti, Allegri, Mancini and Capello :inter:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It'll finish like this you can be sure of it.

I don't think it's Beppe's fault. He's spending money he's given. It could be done. Sell Vidal for 50m+ and buy Sanchez for 40-45m. He gets his 'top player' winger and replace Vidal with Marchisio or Asamoah. It wouldn't be perfect I agree but it was an option. Conte played a hardball here and so he's gone. It was selfish from him no matter how you look at it. If he had doubts he should have left in May. none would have anything to blame him for. If in May he decided he can't do anything more with this team then fine but he TOOK that challenge and leaves a month later because he changed his mind? He's to blame too for our inability to sign proper players. Early CL exit cost us huge money.

That's a dream scenario for me right now. Montella would be fantastic when you line him up with other options. Spaletti, Allegri, Mancini and Capello :inter:

I have to imagine that something happened between the one year agreement and today. Perhaps a guarantee that we wouldn't sell any of our stars and the board has now decided to sell Vidal and/or Pogba... or perhaps they have informed him that they won't be bringing in Morata or Iturbe anymore and turning to cheaper options a la Ibarbo and that ilk.

Either way, until we know what the real story is behind this, I'm placing blame at the feet of all sides in this nightmare.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's a good question . Alessio is leaving imo , while i see carrera staying . Personally i wouldn't let juve in their hands
But Gerd, what about the alternatives ?

there is only mediocre italians. we wont get a foreign coach (yes bjerkness i also think they are a better plan but our board doesnt want to)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)