Antonio Conte (353 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Not really, I'm pretty sure he misses the daily routine of being a club coach. Besides his history with the club & the fact that he regrets quitting after achieving Serie A promotion. The old management that he had issues with are out, the big question is whether he'd want to deal with this current bunch of veggies in charge.
I hope you're right, B, all of that is true about the previous situation with Deschamps at Juve, but when I look at that French squad, I think they could do pretty big things in the near future.

Deschamps would be my first choice, really solid manager, knows the environment, some of the players. They should take that money they were going to splash on Iturbe, and dump it in Didier's lap.

Gotta get a coach before we start splashing big cash on players.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Now I'm gonna enjoy all the sissies that think that we're gonna sell everyone and get relegated next year. :lol: I seriously doubt there is some transfer decision behind this, not any news are reported... So...

But now keep posting your starting line-ups with Lanzafame as a starter... Total meltdown here. :lol: It's understandable, I mean, but... too emotional.

This club has seen worse, I swear :lol:

However is totally clownish how this situation has been handled, I must give you that. Conte looks really tired and stressed, if he took this decision now it's cause he couldn't do it anymore.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
It's better to believe Di Marzio and Sky than Daily Express or so. And the fact that we didn't announce purchase of Evra and Morata doesnt mean these deal aren't sealed.
and all those deals in the past? they throw 1000 names in the mix no wonder they get one or two right...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This is shocking and horrible, I know I have criticized Conte a lot but at the same time I never wanted him to leave considering he is the best we have. Of course he would say that it's motivation and the likes where in fact it is other reasons to leave at this moment. Like many have speculated that Vidal's departure might be the reason, it is quite convincing. Not to forget that we are paying for Iturbe and Morata what we could have paid for Sanchez and his wages.

I say before it's too late, Agnelli must sack Marotta and try to gain Conte's confidence back in assigning a proper sporting director.
Exactly. I was fuked up enought because of all the dissagreements i had with his childish behaviour at the end f the season... BUT IN NO WAY I WANTED HIM TO GO. Because even when i know his limitations, we NEED him toc ruise us right now. Parting ways unprepared was NEVER a good option.

May I ask you a question? Was it the poor management of the club that caused Juve to crash and burn in the CL this year with a team that was without question better than the year before, costing the club upwards of 25 million in revenue?

This team didn't lose anyone of importance from the 2012-2013 squad that made it so much farther in the CL (unless you thin Giaccherini was THAT important), and in fact added Llorente and Tevez, so I get what you're saying about poor management and whatnot, but let's not hold COnte blameless here either.
Exactly. people should stop blaming everyone but conte and cleaning him from al this mess. HE IS RESPONSIBLE ALSO for all of what is happening. No 2 ways about it. HE FAILED in delivering when it mattered the most and now he is bitching about money?. Im not tryng to defend anyone here, not even agnelli who has his dark past with del piero we all know...... but conte is no fuking saint.

$#@! off with that hater statement. I always defended Conte but today there's nothing that can help him anymore. He should have stayed because he promised it to the fans. If he values this club like a Juve legend should do he wouldn't resign in the middle of nowhere to $#@! up our transfer window and season. Get your head out of your ass and admit the blame is to be shared by everyone involved instead of glorying Conte. He's beeen wonderful here but he's got his faults too.
:tup:
FUKING THIS. People are so fukin naive in this forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 349)