Antonio Conte (190 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
Well,Conte knows what dire financial situation Italy is in.Does he want the club to go fucking bankrupt?He can't speak English,so he obviously won't get a job in EPL.
If we haven't sold Vidal yet,we definitely are bleeding and you can be rest assured that sharks are gonna start circling around.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This is shocking and horrible, I know I have criticized Conte a lot but at the same time I never wanted him to leave considering he is the best we have. Of course he would say that it's motivation and the likes where in fact it is other reasons to leave at this moment. Like many have speculated that Vidal's departure might be the reason, it is quite convincing. Not to forget that we are paying for Iturbe and Morata what we could have paid for Sanchez and his wages.

I say before it's too late, Agnelli must sack Marotta and try to gain Conte's confidence back in assigning a proper sporting director.
fake agnelli should sack himself or worse, him and this current generation of his family have fucked this club over, they don't even care any more. They go invest 500 mill into english cricket but won't even invest 500 euros in Juve without making major sacrifices. I'm sick of this shit, I can't honestly see myself watching Juve with the same passion and Joy that Conte brought over the past 3 years no matter who fake agnelli decides to hire. As far i'm concerned it is back to year 0, may sound harsh but the dna has been ripped out of Juve just like that!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Point out one CREDIBLE source spreading the story about Vidal's departure? Di Marzio, SKY, Agresti and rest of the most informed people there deny everthing concerning Vidal's imminent sale.

DD isn't attainable as he still is French NT coach and he won't throw in the towel before EC in France in 2016. Only possible alternatives for Conte are Mancin, Allegri, and at best Montella.
u still belive in that guru fuck? where were the gurus telling conte will leave? where are morata iturbe and evra that should have signed weeks ago... those people know nothing....

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Now, we have to be realistic.

First go after Deschamps with everything you've got. I doubt he'd leave France though. If he's not attainable, look for Montella. Fiorentina will play hardball, and Montella would have to be the one to ask to leave. If it becomes a novel again, go for Mihailovic... I can't think of anything better.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave Allegri and mainly Mancini out of this. Seeing Mancini coaching Juve would be too much for me.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
FFS he decided he wanted to stay . If he was undecided he should have said so and the managment would have taken precautions or even sacked if he took to long to decide . When you say you stay , you stay , not leave and put the whole team in the shittiest possible situation
let's be honest - none of us here really know what was in Conte's head to be able to attach any degree of certainty to events of 2 months ago. That "decided" to stay may well have really been an "agreed" to stay "on certain conditions".
I wouldn't put too much weight on what was said in any public statements back then either.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
I have no idea what to say... Right now it seems as if we're completely screwed and no coach available seems to be able to take over.

If we get a guy like Mancini or Allegri, I will shit myself so much the entire season.

If we are to get an Italian, I'd prefer Spalletti because of the playing style I remember from his Roma era but it's not something I'm overly excited about. So far it's been a pretty good summer for me - why did we decide to ruin that?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
fake agnelli should sack himself or worse, him and this current generation of his family have fucked this club over, they don't even care any more. They go invest 500 mill into english cricket but won't even invest 500 euros in Juve without making major sacrifices. I'm sick of this shit, I can't honestly see myself watching Juve with the same passion and Joy that Conte brought over the past 3 years no matter who fake agnelli decides to hire. As far i'm concerned it is back to year 0, may sound harsh but the dna has been ripped out of Juve just like that!
Fake fun no one is bigger then the club

Forza juve :heart:

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
u still belive in that guru $#@!? where were the gurus telling conte will leave? where are morata iturbe and evra that should have signed weeks ago... those people know nothing....
It's better to believe Di Marzio and Sky than Daily Express or so. And the fact that we didn't announce purchase of Evra and Morata doesnt mean these deals aren't sealed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)