Antonio Conte (30 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Come on, guys. Where do you see that it's because of Marotta, Agnelli or Conte. It's too early to draw conclusions. We don't know the full story. This is fucking sad and horrible for the club, but at least wait a second before you blame everyone.
:tup:
It's okay to be furious. It's just too soon to be pointing fingers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

enzo

May 14, 2012
Fuck off with that hater statement. I always defended Conte but today there's nothing that can help him anymore. He should have stayed because he promised it to the fans. If he values this club like a Juve legend should do he wouldn't resign in the middle of nowhere to fuck up our transfer window and season. Get your head out of your ass and admit the blame is to be shared by everyone involved instead of glorying Conte. He's beeen wonderful here but he's got his faults too.
Yeah... which players want to join a club without a coach? However, Conte was one of the reasons players came to us after all. So, fuck him, maybe, but definitely fuck the management.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
like I said earlier, it's a big decision for him and those take time to mature. One would think he resigned only after he had finally made up his mind. That may or may not be the best time from the club's perspective. The timing of all this does put Juve in an awkward situation but I wouldn't take it personal and take it out on Conte either. It is what it is.
FFS he decided he wanted to stay . If he was undecided he should have said so and the managment would have taken precautions or even sacked if he took to long to decide . When you say you stay , you stay , not leave and put the whole team in the shittiest possible situation

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Man obviously wants more than winning titles in Italy, wants success in CL, but board seems to be perfeclty happy with current situation and they're not willing to spend big to get players who can turn things around. Whatever, timing is awful and will leave us speculating until the very last day of transfer windows - will we sell Pogba, Vidal or fail to get Iturbe or someone else... Any of potential names moving around, starting from Allegri or Mancini would be happy with ambition to win Scudetto and do whatever we can in CL. We all want more than that...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Fuck off with that hater statement. I always defended Conte but today there's nothing that can help him anymore. He should have stayed because he promised it to the fans. If he values this club like a Juve legend should do he wouldn't resign in the middle of nowhere to fuck up our transfer window and season. Get your head out of your ass and admit the blame is to be shared by everyone involved instead of glorying Conte. He's beeen wonderful here but he's got his faults too.
The board and the leadership of this club has no loyalty so how can it be expected to trickle down?? Blame Conte all you want but the reasoning behind his exit is a direct result of the poor management from the leadership of this club.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This is shocking and horrible, I know I have criticized Conte a lot but at the same time I never wanted him to leave considering he is the best we have. Of course he would say that it's motivation and the likes where in fact it is other reasons to leave at this moment. Like many have speculated that Vidal's departure might be the reason, it is quite convincing. Not to forget that we are paying for Iturbe and Morata what we could have paid for Sanchez and his wages.

I say before it's too late, Agnelli must sack Marotta and try to gain Conte's confidence back in assigning a proper sporting director.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
:lol:

Well, can't say I expected it.

A bit of a bastard move by him, to leave in this moment, in the middle of pre-season, leaving us in shit for the preparation of the season.

What will happen now? We'll restart, once again. Men pass, Juve stays. Even if this was a very big man for us, a very important man, and it's sure that without him we would not have restarted to win. But we restarted with him, and can continue now without. There's no time for complaints.

Before giving some sentences on this and on him, I'd like to know something more. However:

Forza Juve, always. :flag1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)