Antonio Conte (176 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The board and the leadership of this club has no loyalty so how can it be expected to trickle down?? Blame Conte all you want but the reasoning behind his exit is a direct result of the poor management from the leadership of this club.
:sergio: Neither of us know the reasons, so it's better not to point fingers at this point.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I'm not taking it out on Conte. Something happened in the last couple of days. I just want to know what.
it could be that you are selling either Vidal or Pogba but it doesn't have to be a singular "big" reason that's triggered all this. That's the point I've been trying to make. Leaving seemed to have been on his mind for a while and Juve not getting certain transfer targets may well have been the last drop in a cup that was full already.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This is shocking and horrible, I know I have criticized Conte a lot but at the same time I never wanted him to leave considering he is the best we have. Of course he would say that it's motivation and the likes where in fact it is other reasons to leave at this moment. Like many have speculated that Vidal's departure might be the reason, it is quite convincing. Not to forget that we are paying for Iturbe and Morata what we could have paid for Sanchez and his wages.

I say before it's too late, Agnelli must sack Marotta and try to gain Conte's confidence back in assigning a proper sporting director.
Agnelli should take care of his eyebrows and make space for Del Piero.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Well the good side of things is, if Vidal was really going to be sold, now maybe Marotta will think 10x about it, because if Vidal leaves just after Conte, and Conte assumes he was the reason he left, Marotta will be hung at Torino's public square. So either Vidal stays or Marotta leaves.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Can't get through CL group stage. Get knocked out by Mancini's Gala.

Demand Ronaldo and Messi.

Quit when they don't arrive.

Good luck in the future Antonio and thank you for doing your part in our 3 straight titles. I will not miss your ego though.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Agnelli is good, he would squeeze the situation around like he did with Ale.
I just want a confirmation of what made Conte go with this decision.

And this. Support the club ffs lot of you in these moments, instead of spewing bs.
Think about it. What is Conte going to do now? Probably nothing. He didn't plan this. If he did, he's a fucking idiot and we all know he isn't. He could have resigned after he won the league and could have gotten a better job, probably at United too.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I don't think we have any real shot at Deschamps, given how promising that young French squad looks. I wonder if Conte is going to be the Azzurri's new manager.

This timing is complete fucking bullshit. Something is rotten in Turin, sounds to me like somebody's gone back on their word, plans have changed. Really wish the coach would have stepped up for the team he loves, and at least played out this season. Such a hard time to make a huge change like this.

Conte heavily praised Marota. I figured he was the driving force behind the astronomical Iturbe bid... but all bets are off, right now.

It's noon here, sounds like a good time to go on a bender. I need my vaporizer and some fucking drinks.
Not really, I'm pretty sure he misses the daily routine of being a club coach. Besides his history with the club & the fact that he regrets quitting after achieving Serie A promotion. The old management that he had issues with are out, the big question is whether he'd want to deal with this current bunch of veggies in charge.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Point out one CREDIBLE source spreading the story about Vidal's departure? Di Marzio, SKY, Agresti and rest of the most informed people there deny everthing concerning Vidal's imminent sale.

DD isn't attainable as he still is French NT coach and he won't throw in the towel before EC in France in 2016. Only possible alternatives for Conte are Mancin, Allegri, and at best Montella.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The board and the leadership of this club has no loyalty so how can it be expected to trickle down?? Blame Conte all you want but the reasoning behind his exit is a direct result of the poor management from the leadership of this club.

May I ask you a question? Was it the poor management of the club that caused Juve to crash and burn in the CL this year with a team that was without question better than the year before, costing the club upwards of 25 million in revenue?

This team didn't lose anyone of importance from the 2012-2013 squad that made it so much farther in the CL (unless you thin Giaccherini was THAT important), and in fact added Llorente and Tevez, so I get what you're saying about poor management and whatnot, but let's not hold COnte blameless here either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)