Antonio Conte (170 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
Of course I don't know for sure, but it makes more sense than what you're saying. You act like you have a crystal ball that can tell for sure that Conte will fail in Europe again. If you crash out early again next season, then maybe your argument will have some substance.

Oh yes, tell me about all the CL titles Allegri has won.

2010-11: R16
2011-12: QF
2012-13: R16
2013-14: R16 (yes, I know this was technically Seedorf, but he had taken over Allegri's mess)

Yes, great European record there. And don't tell me it has to do with the players, because regardless there's still no proof Allegri would do better in Europe with better players either. Not to mention another big part of coaching is man management, something Allegri lacks greatly and Conte appears to excel at.
Tactics are the biggest part of coaching. Also you should look beyond statistics, people seem to be obssesed with them here btw. He was close to knocking out Barcelona with a shitty Milan team, you don't really think that Conte can achieve that, do you?

- - - Updated - - -

what kind of music is that you $#@!ing fag :lol2:
no homo bro

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You are such a dumb, idiotic, pathetic human being. Where are your facts, you arguments, you opinion. There's nothing, you can only insult or 'laugh' and nothing more which shows that I am completely right and that you are

Have I insulted you till now? I don't think I did, but those names you mentioned are worth of ridicule and btw I am never interested to engage into a serious discussion with dimwits like you. I think your stay here will be short and painful. Enjoy.

And what kind of music is that :lol:

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
Have I insulted you till now? I don't think I did, but those names you mentioned are worth of ridicule and btw I am never interested to engage into a serious discussion with dimwits like you. I think your stay here will be short and painful. Enjoy.
Again ,no arguments and facts. So I guess you just have nothing to say and know nothing about football. Please don't quote my posts again, unless you have something meaningful and subsantiated to say. To me, you are just a stupid human being and you porve it again and again.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Again ,no arguments and facts. So I guess you just have nothing to say and know nothing about football. Please don't quote my posts again, unless you have something meaningful and subsantiated to say. To me, you are just a stupid human being and you porve it again and again.
The irony :lol: :lol2:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
He was close to knocking out Barcelona with a shitty Milan team, you don't really think that Conte can achieve that, do you?
But instead fell flat on his face and lost 4-0 in the second leg. Not a very strong way to back up your argument.

Besides, Barca tend to struggle against Italian sides in general, so yes, there's a chance Conte could have gotten a result.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
But instead fell flat on his face and lost 4-0 in the second leg. Not a very strong way to back up your argument.

Besides, Barca tend to struggle against Italian sides in general, so yes, there's a chance Conte could have gotten a result.
Ffs the guy thinks Vialli and Nevio Scala would be a better fit for us, why wasting time? Bizarre curiosity?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ffs the guy thinks Vialli and Nevio Scala would be a better fit for us, why wasting time? Bizarre curiosity?
I legit lol'd when he mentioned Nevio Scala, dem late 80s, early 90s tho. This guy is the most redundant troll on here since Cronios. That's why mocking these idiots is the best way to go about it. Not worth discussing anything with them.

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013

Did you watch the match? Nijang missed a 1vs1 in the firts half, if that went in Milan would have progressed.

Besides, you are again generalizing, Conte can't beat Gala, Coppenhagen, Benfica etc., but he would beat Barca in a knockout game.:facepalm2:

- - - Updated - - -

I legit lol'd when he mentioned Nevio Scala, dem late 80s, early 90s tho. This guy is the most redundant troll on here since Cronios. That's why mocking these idiots is the best way to go about it. Not worth discussing anything with them.
You've never watched football you piece of shit, you are talking about Scala, a coach who is 100 times the coach Conte will ever be. How old was Heynckes last year, you ugly wog?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He's like napoleonic on steroids. Can't remember we ever had someone like him around.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Did you watch the match? Nijang missed a 1vs1 in the firts half, if that went in Milan would have progressed.

Besides, you are again generalizing, Conte can't beat Gala, Coppenhagen, Benfica etc., but he would beat Barca in a knockout game.:facepalm2:

- - - Updated - - -

You've never watched football you piece of shit, you are talking about Scala, a coach who is 100 times the coach Conte will ever be. How old was Heynckes last year, you ugly wog?
Among a massive pile of turds and completely useless flogs, you are by far the most pathetic and moronic poster I have ever seen on Juventuz, which in essence is really an achievement.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No one here watched a game of football in their life, so why do you hang around still, I'm sure that knowledgeable member like you have more productive ways to spend their time. We are all fairly ignorant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)