Antonio Conte (48 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
'Contes wife crying with pride as her husbands name is chanted by over 40,000 people as he walks out to accept the Scudetto'

*2 minutes of Tuz analysis later*

CONTE'S ALREADY DECIDED TO LEAVE, YOU CAN JUST SEE IT IN HIS WIFES EYES!!!!!!!!!11111123421!!!!!!111
:lol: When I read that here, I had to double-take back at the source, check back. I came up with "Everybody's a freaking mindreader on the Tuz."

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
still quite perturbed that he has not signed an extension, though.

never thought he would leave now but seems a certainty in the future.
My line of thinking is that Conte is going to see how the transfers pan out this summer. He'll see what intentions the club has to strengthen the squad (obviously within our means) and then make his decision later on. Hopefully he's with us for the long term, but my personal opinion is that the upcoming season is going to be his final one with us

Jul 13, 2010
My line of thinking is that Conte is going to see how the transfers pan out this summer. He'll see what intentions the club has to strengthen the squad (obviously within our means) and then make his decision later on. Hopefully he's with us for the long term, but my personal opinion is that the upcoming season is going to be his final one with us
this then does not help at all, as marotta said sanchez is 'a very expensive player'. Surely 30M is not that much for a top top club. Let's just hope Marotta thinks his valuation is 65M, that would be a relief

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)