Antonio Conte (135 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
lol this time media didn't make all drama up. Conte was very clear in his interviews that his stay at the club was at the line.

IMO 2 biggest reasons for his dedision of staying are: he still has a contract to fulfill; and there weren't opportunities for him this time at the biggest clubs in Europe.

Let's see how the renewal thing will go.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So our air, food and water will remain in Turin for another season?

I'm not sure Andrea Agnelli realises how close he was to being assassinated in his palatial home on Turin's outskirts, by a deranged, passionate and dangerous Chinese-Jew ultra from Watford.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so where are all the experts who said he will leave because of his interview and body language, or because his wife was crying?

not so nice looking like such complete and utter idiots is it now?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
'Contes wife crying with pride as her husbands name is chanted by over 40,000 people as he walks out to accept the Scudetto'

*2 minutes of Tuz analysis later*

CONTE'S ALREADY DECIDED TO LEAVE, YOU CAN JUST SEE IT IN HIS WIFES EYES!!!!!!!!!11111123421!!!!!!111

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It is great that he is staying I was seriously worried. I think this transfer season should be all about guaranteeing that what happened in Europe this season (losing out against teams that we should have beaten) isnt repeated. The best way to do so is to give the team a proper bench so that our wingbacks arent over-worked and our bench isnt such a huge drop in quality. The squad must always be fresh and maintain higher concentration.
I doubt that any of the signings that we can make will give us the leap in quality that would make us better on paper than any team that is already better than us but at the very least we should be able to have a greater margin of superiority over the teams that are already below us on paper to guarantee that low concentration, fatigue or bad luck would not kick us out of europe at such an early stage again. Serie A should be in the bag too. We should be atleast on Par if not better than this season's Chelsea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 118)