Antonio Conte (59 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Oh cmon jack

What he is doing, is simply telling the fans where the limits are, cause he's afraid that we will demand a CL push, and he knows thats completely unrealistic
At the same time, he's moving the pressure from the fans, right towards Agnelli and Marotta.
He is a coward then. He is trying to convince everyone theres no way to go forward witht he current team, theres no tactic available to shake things a little with some good players. And on top of it all he is blackmailing the team to get the players he wants.
He just needs a coup0le addittion here and theere to be competitive at the very least, but seems he is too bored or too scared or too whatever u wanna call it to try one more time.

Its disgusting , no 2 ways about it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really glad Tevez worked out for you guys. I said he would be your best player.

But I'm reading on Goal that Conte is thinking about leaving. You guys should be okay no matter who is appointed, you're much better than your rivals. I think hew will stay because even if he wants to leave, where is there to go? Barca if they fire Martino, Conte's style doesn't fit at all. Bayern will give Pep another year. Real will keep Ancelotti due to this CL performance. Van Gaal is already at redshite. PSG? Nowhere to go, so I bet he stays.
He has nowhere to go. SO he better live up to his shidtalk now.

If not he will have to part ways.

And no, we will not be okay with a random appointment because good coach or not...he knows how to handle this team and there are a bunch of mediocre coaches out there that can take us backwards.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 8, 2014
I'm really glad Tevez worked out for you guys. I said he would be your best player.

But I'm reading on Goal that Conte is thinking about leaving. You guys should be okay no matter who is appointed, you're much better than your rivals. I think hew will stay because even if he wants to leave, where is there to go? Barca if they fire Martino, Conte's style doesn't fit at all. Bayern will give Pep another year. Real will keep Ancelotti due to this CL performance. Van Gaal is already at redshite. PSG? Nowhere to go, so I bet he stays.
How about Arsenal?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

Monaco.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Would he be in a better position at Monaco?
Prandelli
“The foreign countries fascinate everybody, because all the time I speak with colleagues that coach abroad, they have a smile that we have forgotten.
“They always say that there is the possibility to have a private life and do the work you love at the same time.
“Maybe there is too much pressure in Italy, I would like to have this experience one day.”

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Prandelli
“The foreign countries fascinate everybody, because all the time I speak with colleagues that coach abroad, they have a smile that we have forgotten.
“They always say that there is the possibility to have a private life and do the work you love at the same time.
“Maybe there is too much pressure in Italy, I would like to have this experience one day.”
Thats one of the things that also drive conte mad. the whole italian enviroment.

To be honest.... if we are destined to end with a mancini, a capello or a ranieri... better lets carrera and angelo to continue where we were. Use them as interim until we find a proper coach, no rejects allowed.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Conte "Enhancing this team is very, very difficult. Environment wants to win in the Champions . I do not throw dust in the eyes .This Juve is worth an eighth or quarter-finals of the # UCL , if all goes well a semi-final, the problem is the environment that takes the final."

Conte: "I'm three years fantastic gorgeous. These guys to the President in all I will always say thank you .I would like that anyway, even if I go away, remain a bond of great esteem and affection."
Conte: "It is not an economic discourse. Juve I have never heard you ask for more than what I make."
Finally - here's the evidence that we've become an energy conservation team.

Mar 9, 2006
Prandelli
Poor Cesare, can't stand the pressure of the media, like he never played for Juve back then :rofl:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He's basically the reason we've won 3 titles in a row - Pirlo, Vidal, and the rest of our players, are not the main reason. Give this squad to a Ranieri or a Benitez, and watch us come 5th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)