Antonio Conte (28 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He needs to go I'm sorry, how many more times to we have to get humiliated and laughed at for losing in Europe, mainly because of this $#@! formation, if he doesn't change he needs to go. I could care less about these 3 scudetti, it's Europe that matters, and we can't even progress in the $#@!ing Europa league, like come on
lolz.

- - - Updated - - -

I also think the rain meant we couldn't be as adventurous in our play. When it's really wet you just can do the stuff that you could normally do in good conditions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i love how meaningless consecutive record setting scudetto victories suddenly are to everyone around here.

Conte didn't win us the double ...sell
But you also gotta take into account the decline of the Serie A when other leagues are getting better. Italy is on a slow rebound so it's nice to win in Italy against choke artists and clubs collapsing but losing in Europe just sucks. We never play spectacular.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Juventino★★★;4531248 said:
exactly, even though i still 3-5-2 is hugely limiting the current squad potential. we need more quality players, and more patience...you can't just go and thrash European clubs in 2-3 years of Serie A success.

the 90's team was built from years of stability that has been there for years, people forget that we suffered the biggest disaster in Juventus history. we wouldn't make it without Conte. to win or to impress in Europe you need experience and many high quality players. most of our players would not make it to any of the European giants. but we are still a good team and only managed to eliminated mostly by smaller margin except bayern munich match.

in 4-3-3 we have Bonucci as CB and no real LB, no real wingers so maybe Conte is too stubborn for not changing the 3-5-2 to send a message the board that he need a complete team.
the bold part : no it wasn't, lippi made it into uefa cup final the 1st season he took over and won CL the season after in 96, it again took lippi just 2 seasons to made juve a CL finalist again after ancelotti, those were not conditions you would define as 'stability' although we had better mercatto and financial power those days.

lol at tht thought that conte did something tactically inept, stubborn or whatever to make a point to the board concerning mercatto, it just very unlikely.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Not really happy with the recurring "we deserved to go through" rhetoric we've heard from Conte and the players this season in Europe. Words of a sore loser.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
His tirade about referees last night is seriously embarrassing. We didn't manage to score at home against 10 men and yet we deserve to have gone through? And after he berated Garcia for his "provincial mentality" only a week ago, you would expect a lot more from a man of such supposed conviction.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A few days ago he gloated how we are still the only Italian team in Italy and how Juve is carrying Italy on its shoulders blah blah blah.

How's that working out now conte?

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
i would have taken the response as an excuse if he have taken a european title before but he is in a processing of learning and juve in a processing of building a team for cl. So is better for him and for the team to learn if it is to go hand in hand together and not to be so ego and blame others

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It's such a rare opportunity, being in a great position to reach a home final... and who else but us managed to choke that away. And if that's not bad enough, we choked to the king of chokers.

Our mentality needs changed, Conte needs to do that as well as changing the system. But sadly, I think this team is a reflection of his own mentality. Hard working, grinding results and having the defence/attack balance leaning heavily on the former.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It has to be bad for the mentality of the players. They, like Conte feel entitled to have been in the final. Defeat should be cause for self-reflection and improvement not blaming referees.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bonucci: 'Benfica didn't play'

“I had dreamed of a different birthday. Tonight it was confirmed that in this sport the best team doesn’t always win,” Bonucci told Sky Sport Italia.
“Benfica thought only about the first leg result, they didn’t come here to play and only tried to obstruct us
http://www.football-italia.net/48624/bonucci-benfica-didnt-play

He's whining about Benfica sitting back when that's all Juventus EVER does when they have the lead.

:rofl:

The sour grapes from these clowns is far more embarrassing than the whole fuucking Calciopoli nonsense. Pathetic!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Fuck me this is disgusting. We play 5 defenders and 2 b2b fucking mids and we have the nerve to moan at Benfica for not giving us 30 yards of space for our disgustingly slow and predictable attack to exploit.

Our mentality and system is awful in Europe.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
A few days ago he gloated how we are still the only Italian team in Italy and how Juve is carrying Italy on its shoulders blah blah blah.

How's that working out now conte?
loser mentality is surely growing in conte ever since he talked about juve being under construction project in europe... we are turning into mancini's inter 2.0 :scared:

Jul 1, 2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)