Antonio Conte (191 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I wasn't gloating though, I am simply tired of being laughed at. Not a single time I predicted doom yet people understand my concerns that way. When I am sarcastic about our transfer policy and the way we play, people think that I am extremely pessimistic. And later on I see people behaving in the same way, saying the same things and they are the right things to say.
I now that, but somehow you seem to wind people up to the extreme :p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I wasn't gloating though, I am simply tired of being laughed at. Not a single time I predicted doom yet people understand my concerns that way. When I am sarcastic about our transfer policy and the way we play, people think that I am extremely pessimistic. And later on I see people behaving in the same way, saying the same things and they are the right things to say.
No. U ahve always been spot on. But days like today brings truth into th eyes of people...and its a ugly reality peeps dont wanna see.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Conte : I think it went into the final team that earned less in these two games. Benfica, between the first leg and the Today, he pulled twice on target and scored. sorry because today we played only 49 minutes of actual play, when the average is usually 60-62-65, demonstrating that there was a very obstructionist tactics by part of Benfica, then I can understand that, but what I regret is that this has allowed the referee because the referee has allowed everything that has happened today, and more, I repeat, it seemed also a mockery recovery of 6 minutes, starting from the 93rd.

Perhaps the tactics of the prior complaint by Benfica's worked out well, because seeing what he did today ... even the referee denied a penalty sacrosanct, as well as the first leg was expelled on Chiellini and rigor, I have seen great protection from the referee to the players of Benfica and sorry, because it definitely was not the height compared to the two teams"

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Conte : I think it went into the final team that earned less in these two games. Benfica, between the first leg and the Today, he pulled twice on target and scored. sorry because today we played only 49 minutes of actual play, when the average is usually 60-62-65, demonstrating that there was a very obstructionist tactics by part of Benfica, then I can understand that, but what I regret is that this has allowed the referee because the referee has allowed everything that has happened today, and more, I repeat, it seemed also a mockery recovery of 6 minutes, starting from the 93rd.

Perhaps the tactics of the prior complaint by Benfica's worked out well, because seeing what he did today ... even the referee denied a penalty sacrosanct, as well as the first leg was expelled on Chiellini and rigor, I have seen great protection from the referee to the players of Benfica and sorry, because it definitely was not the height compared to the two teams"
That interview was posted a page ago in English.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
That we need a plan b against teams who park the bus ?

We do actually, and it would be good to have this as the prime goal during next mercato
You're a guy that defends all of Conte's dacdics through thick and thin and a day like today you come in like a concerned expert and say we need a plan b.

A lot of integrity there.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Shut up.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He doesn't show up when it really matters anyway.

Take the big money from his sale and reinfoce the squad wisely.

Like half our team? With all that experience.

Way to crap on that youngster.

But again this forum likes to put mediocre players on a pedestal so im not surprised by some of the comments.

In b4 'Marchisio is world class'

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's because I am repetitive. Really, it's not a talent.

- - - Updated - - -

But these numbers are only paper talk, there is absolutely nothing to justify them.
Maybe. But the way a lot of European coaches constantly talk about him and regard him as one of the finest youngsters in the continent, combined with an expected bidding war between Real Madrid and PSG (both already hinted at a summer bid)... I see moneys.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

The thing it should have never gone to the 97 mins. We needed to win with our skill..not beggin for a couple of minutes more to continue wasting everyones life.

OPathetic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 187)