Antonio Conte (371 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
yup forgot about that. We have been grinding resutls since december. No wonder we codunt score a fukin goal when it matters.
Oooo, you brought that up. When we were playing Sassuolo I asked two questions: When was the last time we scored more than two goals in a match? and When was the last time we won with a three or more goals margin. I got the answers but I already knew the answers. Some wondered why I asked these questions and some are just remembering now how our form was since December.

Thumbs up for the reminder.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe. But the way a lot of European coaches constantly talk about him and regard him as one of the finest youngsters in the continent, combined with an expected bidding war between Real Madrid and PSG (both already hinted at a summer bid)... I see moneys.
The money won't exceed 40 M€. Once the bidding starts both teams will realize that they are bidding way too much on a gamble.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Oooo, you brought that up. When we were playing Sassuolo I asked two questions: When was the last time we scored more than two goals in a match? and When was the last time we won with a three or more goals margin. I got the answers but I already knew the answers. Some wondered why I asked these questions and some are just remembering now how our form was since December.

Thumbs up for the reminder.
:tup: The truth should be shown.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Like half our team? With all that experience.

Way to crap on that youngster.

But again this forum likes to put mediocre players on a pedestal so im not surprised by some of the comments.

In b4 'Marchisio is world class'
That was shockingly horrible from Jem.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
That was shockingly horrible from Jem.
I really like Pogba, but I think that if we can get a really big sum for him we should sell to reinforce the squad. That's not a knee jerk reaction by me after tonight, it's something I've written time and again in his thread.

Great player, though, no doubt about it, but I think this squad could cope with losing him if we reinforce with top class players in other positions.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I really like Pogba, but I think that if we can get a really big sum for him we should sell to reinforce the squad. That's not a knee jerk reaction by me after tonight, it's something I've written time and again in his thread.

Great player, though, no doubt about it, but I think this squad could cope with losing him if we reinforce with top class players in other positions.
You simply won't get better by selling your stars.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
The thing it should have never gone to the 97 mins. We needed to win with our skill..not beggin for a couple of minutes more to continue wasting everyones life.

OPathetic.
It's quite obvious when we play in Europe that our team on average compared to the opposition is less skillfull technically. We are disciplined, fit, and tatically aware, but our players are just not dangerous with the ball at their as their no where near as technically gifted.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Conte was correct in a lot of stuff he said but he should know if we cant beat a team with 2 shots on target over 180 minutes then what does that say about us? We were definitely the better team in both games but the team lack a direction and killer instinct to progress passed teams it should be beating.

Conte handicaps us with our tactics and system and it's up to the players to get him out of a hole with super defensive approach to everything and poor attacking play.

We got what we deserved and that was nothing Conte should take a long hard look in the mirror and criticise himself for regressing the team over the passed 3 seasons instead of improving it.

He changed to a 5-3-2 formation because he thought there was something wrong with the 4-3-3 when it was actually our best formation.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He doesn't show up when it really matters anyway.

Take the big money from his sale and reinforce the squad wisely.
Like that goal he scored a few weeks ago to win the game.

I didn't expect this from you, Jem. I'm gonna put it down to heat of the moment.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Words cant describe how I feel about this failure. I was really looking forward towards winning something in Europe after 18 years.

I will slowly programme my self to accept that Juventus is no longer the top team it used to be...its going to be difficult, but I think this heartbreaks are because I overate them. I listen to much to Conte hyping them.
I look too much into the record breaking team. The star studded team who claims word class in every department.

In my country, huge majority are EPL fan.In fact I have a small group of friends talking about football. 13 EPL fan, 1 Bayern and me the only Juventus fan. Its been difficult defending Juventus against them, its going to be even difficult now.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Conte and Marotta should talk about how this juventus can be improved in a way that we got a solid plan b when opponents park the buss like a $#@!ing piece of $#@!.

And make the mercato about it.

I am sorry but this is not a proper bus. We created a lot of chances that our players wasted.. this is a very breakable bus. A proper finisher would have done us a lot of good in this game. Hopefully Immobile is our man.
We need players to first perfect our Plan A and then buy players that can allow us to park the bus and play proper counter attacking football of our own as a Plan B against opposition that would attack us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He's a good coach and has realized probably a while ago all the shortcomings of the current system, despite what few around here think.
When exactly is the while ago? I am guessing December, it should be December because if he discovered that in February I will be really disappointed.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Conte was correct in a lot of stuff he said but he should know if we cant beat a team with 2 shots on target over 180 minutes then what does that say about us? We were definitely the better team in both games but the team lack a direction and killer instinct to progress passed teams it should be beating.

Conte handicaps us with our tactics and system and it's up to the players to get him out of a hole with super defensive approach to everything and poor attacking play.

We got what we deserved and that was nothing Conte should take a long hard look in the mirror and criticise himself for regressing the team over the passed 3 seasons instead of improving it.

He changed to a 5-3-2 formation because he thought there was something wrong with the 4-3-3 when it was actually our best formation.
This is what benfica's coach said . " We won the final because we did better in calculating the two games. Juve are a good team, but Benfica has made ​​two great defensive evidence"

So our problem was not being effective in front of goal , you have to take your chances and we dint .

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Words cant describe how I feel about this failure. I was really looking forward towards winning something in Europe after 18 years.

I will slowly programme my self to accept that Juventus is no longer the top team it used to be...its going to be difficult, but I think this heartbreaks are because I overate them. I listen to much to Conte hyping them.
I look too much into the record breaking team. The star studded team who claims word class in every department.

In my country, huge majority are EPL fan.In fact I have a small group of friends talking about football. 13 EPL fan, 1 Bayern and me the only Juventus fan. Its been difficult defending Juventus against them, its going to be even difficult now.
Why because the EPL teams did great in Europe this year? Tease them about how boring Chelsea is with their defending just as they use to go crazy over any Italian team defending.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 368)