Antonio Conte (148 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This is what benfica's coach said . " We won the final because we did better in calculating the two games. Juve are a good team, but Benfica has made ​​two great defensive evidence"

So our problem was not being effective in front of goal , you have to take your chances and we dint .
Our problem was that we have only one way of going forward, we are not effective in front of goal because it is easy to defend our attacks. FCK did it, Galatasaray did it, Fiorentina did it and Lyon did it. Benfica were best doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably before you started complaining, if that is even possible.
:tup:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Pogba is a gem in the making.Its pathetic how a 20 yr old gets so much criticism despite having a great season overall.As i said before they expect him to play like xavi and iniesta every week.
This is a learning curve for him and hes only gonna get better.
But thing is,ppl are butthurt about the fact that he might not commit to juve so that gives them an excuse to crucify him everytime.
I expect some level headedness here atleast from the likes of Jem.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Our problem was that we have only one way of going forward, we are not effective in front of goal because it is easy to defend our attacks. FCK did it, Galatasaray did it, Fiorentina did it and Lyon did it. Benfica were best doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
Is that due to conte and his tactics or the attacking players we have ?
Our best 11 will still have tevez and llorente as our attackers , who else can we play and how ?

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Pogba is a gem in the making.Its pathetic how a 20 yr old gets so much criticism despite having a great season overall.As i said before they expect him to play like xavi and iniesta every week.
This is a learning curve for him and hes only gonna get better.
But thing is,ppl are butthurt about the fact that he might not commit to juve so that gives them an excuse to crucify him everytime.
I expect some level headedness here atleast from the likes of Jem.
Pogba he should stay. He needs support, he cant do everything on his own.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Our best 11 will still have tevez and llorente as our attackers , who else can we play and how ?
You're the tactical master, I am a normal Juve fan and I can only see that we attack in a very sterile manner, over and over again. I think to change that the coach has to inject new ideas. I guess you convinced me again that it's not the coach's fault, it's the player's nature. I give up.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Pogba is a beast and I'll be very happy if he stays. I'm just pointing out that there are some gaps in the squad of ours that need filling, and that if a really big money offer arrives, I think our squad could end up becoming stronger in the end if we were to sell and reinvest that money in 2-3 top players.

However, if such a mammoth offer doesn't arrive, I sincerely hope that he stays. Selling him must only happen under the condition of a mega offer.

Sorry if this opinion of mine is disappointing, but it's not a heat of the moment thing by me, it's something I've posted all along.

And I am level-headed. Very disappointed at having crashed out of the semis, but in the end we just weren't good enough.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Oooo, you brought that up. When we were playing Sassuolo I asked two questions: When was the last time we scored more than two goals in a match? and When was the last time we won with a three or more goals margin. I got the answers but I already knew the answers. Some wondered why I asked these questions and some are just remembering now how our form was since December.

Thumbs up for the reminder.
more like since december 2012 we already struggling to break open defenses.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pogba is a beast and I'll be very happy if he stays. I'm just pointing out that there are some gaps in the squad of ours that need filling, and that if a really big money offer arrives, I think our squad could end up becoming stronger in the end if we were to sell and reinvest that money in 2-3 top players.

However, if such a mammoth offer doesn't arrive, I sincerely hope that he stays. Selling him must only happen under the condition of a mega offer.

Sorry if this opinion of mine is disappointing, but it's not a heat of the moment thing by me, it's something I've posted all along.

And I am level-headed. Very disappointed at having crashed out of the semis, but in the end we just weren't good enough.
What's heat of the moment is you saying he doesn't show up when it matters :D

He was our best player today, not his fault most of the team couldn't do enough.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
You're the tactical master, I am a normal Juve fan and I can only see that we attack in a very sterile manner, over and over again. I think to change that the coach has to inject new ideas. I guess you convinced me again that it's not the coach's fault, it's the player's nature. I give up.
If you have criticism its acceptable , but atleast provide a solution to it so that its understood better what exactly you think . I dont know why some take it as an argument this a discussion forum .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This could be a good thing in the end, as it might force our mgt to make necessary investments. With players that we currently have the only system that gives us good balance is current one, unfortunately not suited for a fast paced European games and games where we need to break the quality opponent down.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
This could be a good thing in the end, as it might force our mgt to make necessary investments. With players that we currently have the only system that gives us good balance is current one, unfortunately not suited for a fast paced European games and games where we need to break the quality opponent down.
Exactly with what we have , ie tevez and llorente our only attackers . We dont have wingers , we lack that talent up front so we play 3-5-2 which becomes 3-3-4 when you attack to add numerical superiority , but its still licht and asa say instead of di maria and sanchez . And when we defend its 5-3-2 , thus our counter attacks suffer , but we concede less other than some mistakes . Its an extreme formation .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)