Antonio Conte (162 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Its not really about winning eu cups, but more about progressing to teams much worse than juve, like galatasaray. Not beating københavn, nordskjelland. Going out against benfica who is or atleast should be considered lesser than juve. Its just not good enough in europa.
You have selective memory. Why don't you mention Chelsea or Shakhtar?
Juve's bench is as good as your average EL team.
Did you watch Isla and Ogbonna playing against Sassuolo?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
First of all we allowed ourselves to be in this situation where we really need to score against one of the most defensive teams in Europe, that is not down to luck, it's simply down to lack of ability to put yourself in a better situation.

Secondly, you are playing at home and want a win and you play with such a line up, sort of like Mourinho did at the Bridge and look what happened. Conte should have watched Chelsea - Atletico to see the suicide Mourinho commited. Do we attack? Yes we do, do we have a plan? yes we do but we don't execute it well. But above all, we have one plan only. The moment we changed formation we could not create anything and it's simply because we are not used to it. In other words, we lack variation. We cannot surprise our opponents. We are too predictable and when the clock ticks it becomes much easier for the defenders to stop us.

Last but not least, that interview is simply a shame. This is exacytly what I mean by pussy attitude in Europe. Do whatever you want with that statement, we play pussy football and we have a pussy attitude and it's obvious where it is coming from.
Even for the conte bandwagoners..... this shitti interview is undefendable. Its really embarrasing.

looks like we WILL NEED another coach in Europe. It's pathetic. We didn't deserve to go through playing like this in Europe.
Fixed.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
GDM claims that Conte wants reinforcements for europe as part of his contract.
What about reinforcements for his brain cells as part of the contract too?.

Marotta and co. could buy him bale, Cronaldo, Messi,Cavani,Navas,Di Maria...... and conte would find a way to fuk it all up into a defensive minded snorefest team.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I hope Conte will be our coach for at least 10 years. (no sarcasm)

Main reason is ... a great team isn't built in a day. With him I can see us becoming a european giant in 2-3 seasons. You can't expect miracles when we don't have even one top player as a wing/attacking midfielder.

Forza Street Conte :heart:

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
What about reinforcements for his brain cells as part of the contract too?.

Marotta and co. could buy him bale, Cronaldo, Messi,Cavani,Navas,Di Maria...... and conte would find a way to fuk it all up into a defensive minded snorefest team.
Have some respect for the guy. The fans like you deserve Del Neri.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
You have selective memory. Why don't you mention Chelsea or Shakhtar?

Did you watch Isla and Ogbonna playing against Sassuolo?
Beating chelsea and shaktar should be the norm. Last years chelsea was kind of horrible by the way, still won el...

If you think juves performance in euro under conte is acceptable, there really isnt more to talk about

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In this regard, there's some Cronios about you.
I wasn't gloating though, I am simply tired of being laughed at. Not a single time I predicted doom yet people understand my concerns that way. When I am sarcastic about our transfer policy and the way we play, people think that I am extremely pessimistic. And later on I see people behaving in the same way, saying the same things and they are the right things to say.

Mar 10, 2009
I hope Conte will be our coach for at least 10 years. (no sarcasm)

Main reason is ... a great team isn't built in a day. With him I can see us becoming a european giant in 2-3 seasons. You can't expect miracles when we don't have even one top player as a wing/attacking midfielder.

Forza Street Conte :heart:
I have misread this somehow?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
We did all that we could to get through but just couldn't get that one lucky breakthrough on goal.

Chin up, we'll do it all again next year.

For now, let's smash the life out of Atalanta to let it all out.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I wasn't gloating though, I am simply tired of being laughed at. Not a single time I predicted doom yet people understand my concerns that way. When I am sarcastic about our transfer policy and the way we play, people think that I am extremely pessimistic. And later on I see people behaving in the same way, saying the same things and they are the right things to say.
They're all hypocrites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 160)