Antonio Conte (174 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I read somewhere that the new contract will also give him more power in the mercato. I wonder if that's what Marrotta meant when he said that Conte will be our Ferguson.
Not according to the latest Marotta interview where he specifically said "Conte is our Ferguson though in Italy a manager's role is quite different".

I don't see Marotta giving up any of his 'powers' to be honest, not now anyway. Not while he's doing a pretty decent job.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
"Juventus Should Not Extend Antonio Conte's Contract"
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...tus-should-not-extend-antonio-contes-contract

What do you think guys? I say give him another chance in Europe and if he fails again then find someone new if there are better options on the market.
This is absurd article and author is well out of depth. He evidently fails to fathom the basic matters related to football and makes mockery out of himself in the process.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Conte is not happy with the number of strikers in the team. For next season, he wants to have a 7th striker for the team, one of Boriellio/Gilardino/Matri, so he could compete in champions league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)