Antonio Conte (64 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
C mon Conte, wake up and Veto the Osvaldo disaster! At least, please opt, for the option to but not be mandatory!
His hands are tied on this one. We must appease our nationalist fans, otherwise organized protests all around Italy, regarding this matter, will take place and that will most likely end up with extradition of all foreigners. They cannot tolerate this any longer, Tevez and Llorente leading our attack is unpardonable.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
His hands are tied on this one. We must appease our nationalist fans, otherwise organized protests all around Italy, regarding this matter, will take place and that will most likely end up with extradition of all foreigners. They cannot tolerate this any longer, Tevez and Llorente leading our attack is unpardonable.
But, but... we tolerate Bonucci at the defence...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
@Cronios are you admitting defeat here?
Defeat on what, it is not the first time Conte will take one for the team, he always made excuses for MArotta's failures, this is not goingto be the first time, nor the last, but i believe that Conte is not as stupid and clueless as Marotta, if that is proved, then all hope is lost!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Defeat on what, it is not the first time Conte will take one for the team, he always made excuses for MArotta's failures, this is not goingto be the first time, nor the last, but i believe that Conte is not as stupid and clueless as Marotta, if that is proved, then all hope is lost!
Ah, good save.

But what about the optional part?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ah, good save.

But what about the optional part?
What do you mean? If Conte wont rate him and keep using Tevez and Llorente, with the option to buy not being mandatory, it could be a life saver!!
As Marotta will have the opportunity to bring a new shiny, hyped up toy and we wont have to pay for the consequences in the end, both financially and as a club that has his transfer director disagriing with its coach.
If Conte instists not to concede the mandatory option to buy, he might save the day, silently and efficiently!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What do you mean? If Conte wont rate him and keep using Tevez and Llorente, with the option to buy not being mandatory, it could be a life saver!!
As Marotta will have the opportunity to bring a new shiny, hyped up toy and we wont have to pay for the consequences in the end, both financially and as a club that has his transfer director disagriing with its coach.
If Conte instists not to concede the mandatory option to buy, he might save the day, silently and efficiently!
Well said.

Cronios 1-0 Ocelot

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You're finally not taking him seriously (about time) and getting in on the act too :D Well done brate

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I read somewhere that the new contract will also give him more power in the mercato. I wonder if that's what Marrotta meant when he said that Conte will be our Ferguson.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
"Juventus Should Not Extend Antonio Conte's Contract"
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...tus-should-not-extend-antonio-contes-contract

What do you think guys? I say give him another chance in Europe and if he fails again then find someone new if there are better options on the market.
Alex Ferguson has won CHL only twice in his career, Lippi only once. They are considered the best coaches in history.

The author of that article and everyone who agrees with it do live in a fantasy world, probably in FM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 60)