Antonio Conte (181 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
“Arturo Vidal was marked by Omar El Kaddouri, so I moved Pogba to make his physicality felt. The goal changed it and we moved to a 4-3-3, putting Simone Padoin in a more advanced position with Mirko Vucinic and Tevez."

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He'll never be back, yet we keep waiting for him to return so that we have an excuse not to play 4-3-3 more often instead of buying another winger.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I've said this for a long time now. I'll repeat, no big team rotates that often. You never see Barça, Madrid, Munich, Dortmund... Not playing their best players. Unless it's a very unimportant match/injuries. This "everybody deserves a lot of playing time" mentality is something i'm 100% against.
neither they are deliberately playing lazy slowly like us in 6th match in the league all in the name of conserving energy... I take it that by the time we face big team (or any team for that matter) in the knockout stage they will be so tired not even able to crawl on the pitch that we will see buffon walk dribble through their entire team to score a hattrick.

great plan.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
neither they are deliberately playing lazy slowly like us in 6th match in the league all in the name of conserving energy... I take it that by the time we face big team (or any team for that matter) in the knockout stage they will be so tired not even able to crawl on the pitch that we will see buffon walk dribble through their entire team to score a hattrick.

great plan.
Is it the water? What is it that make professional players in Italy so tired for playing a couple of matches in a week? Why doesn't it affect the rest of the world? Why can those teams play the very same first 11 80% of the time and still put on good performances and we can't?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
So now we have people asking for Conte's head? Can't say I'm surprised.

But the way we played today, combined with the cloudy weather and the music they played at the bar I should have taken the pillow with me. :sleepy:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
I was honestly confused when Padoin entered, until the end I could not understand what formation we were playing. If only Conte could confuse opponents like he confused me.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I was honestly confused when Padoin entered, until the end I could not understand what formation we were playing. If only Conte could confuse opponents like he confused me.
Juve finished the game something like:

Buffon

Lichtsteiner-Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini

Padoin-Vidal-Pogba-Marchisio-Vucinic

Quagliarella​

Can't remember what way round Pogba and Vidal were at that point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)