Antonio Conte (73 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Last season prior to the Inter loss we were also static and scrapping results here and there but we weren't as bad as this season. We need something to kick start and I don't want a loss for that, coach has to do something.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Conte needs to shake things up. Also, some kind of plan B would do no harm.

using both isla and Peluso was a fail.... in fact.. we need new wingers. Period.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Very lucky tonight but sometimes you win these kind of games and other times well you don't. I would've preferred tbh if the flag stayed down.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
3-5-2, 4-4-2, 4-3-3 etc... are all the same when the opposition defend with 8 or 9 men. You just need one of your players to pull something extraordinary. Just like what we and Real Madrid did today.

IMO, benching both Tevez and Vidal was the only mistake, but he did put them on in the second half. Buffon was awful as well and helped them go in front when we were absolutely controlling the midfield.

Dec 31, 2008
“Chievo’s sense of fair play is impressive and everyone should follow their example. We were lucky today, because the situation went our way. Having said that, I hope the media won’t go over this incident again and again while ignoring decisions that go against Juventus, such as the penalty on Carlos Tevez with Lazio. We want to help the referees, whereas the media want to cause controversy.
“It’s starting to get a bit repetitive that we go behind on the first chance,”Conte told Mediaset Premium.
“Up until that moment the match was in our hands with Gigi Buffon acting as a spectator. We did well to press the reset button at half-time and turn it around after the break.
“In the locker room I spoke about tactical situations and fortunately my players listen to what I have to say. It’s an important victory for us during a difficult period of the season that made squad rotation necessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)