Antonio Conte (184 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'm gonna have to eat humble pie here..

Conte was fucking right. He wasent ready enough to start previous important games. First lesser game, at home, he starts.
- first half houre Llorente was nowere, and looking for position, clearly not blend in the squad tactics
- then scored, ironically, the defender was just to short to meet his header
- from then on, got involved in the play, played many good 1-2's flicks, controlls, passbacks, etc
- it really added, and we created so much with on the field. Pirlo moving to the trequartista, our ballplaying centrebacks moving up the field, llorente allways keeping 2 defenders buzy, wingbacks stretching the entire field. Hell, if he is totally blend in, and isla/peluso gets those crosses in, we would have easely be 2 up by halftime
You sure you've watched the game? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I'm gonna have to eat humble pie here..

Conte was fucking right. He wasent ready enough to start previous important games. First lesser game, at home, he starts.
- first half houre Llorente was nowere, and looking for position, clearly not blend in the squad tactics
- then scored, ironically, the defender was just to short to meet his header
- from then on, got involved in the play, played many good 1-2's flicks, controlls, passbacks, etc
- it really added, and we created so much with on the field. Pirlo moving to the trequartista, our ballplaying centrebacks moving up the field, llorente allways keeping 2 defenders buzy, wingbacks stretching the entire field. Hell, if he is totally blend in, and isla/peluso gets those crosses in, we would have easely be 2 up by halftime
I thought Llorente looked great the entire match, clearly out to prove the media wrong. He looked motivated & connected well with everybody.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You guys are in a delirium from the win.

People were pointing out that juve was playing odd (jack), and that llorente was not involved in the play at all.3 he didnt got passes and was mostly running sideways, but not asking the ball.

After both goals, llorente started to drop off, play much more confident and set up attacking combinations.

Feel free to rewatch the first half

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
But Zach he had at least 3-4 lay offs before the goal. I remember one for Bonucci, the other for Tevez and few others. You're wrong, he was involved.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

People were pointing out that juve was playing odd (jack), and that llorente was not involved in the play at all.3 he didnt got passes and was mostly running sideways, but not asking the ball.

After both goals, llorente started to drop off, play much more confident and set up attacking combinations.

Read my post again and use your own advice, rewatch the first half.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013

I have nothing invested in whether Juve won or not, and I still thought he played well the entire time he was on the pitch.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
But Zach he had at least 3-4 lay offs before the goal. I remember one for Bonucci, the other for Tevez and few others. You're wrong, he was involved.
This. I remember them too.

He had a couple mispasses and some bad first touches.. but the times he got it right.. it was pretty dangerous

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Still, i think Conte was not *that* wrong on this matter, after seeing llorente today. He looked shaky atr times and out of breath when subbed maybe?. But for sure, llorente should have been used in te copenhagen game.

Still he is more than ready to plat one half at the very least when needed

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Antonio Conte has reportedly told his Juventus squad that he expects his substituted players to take a seat on the bench once they are replaced.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, the tactician reminded his squad of such rules following Andrea Pirlo’s actions at the weekend.

The Italian international opted to head directly to the changing rooms after being replaced by Claudio Marchisio in the 66th minute of the win against Verona.

“I will tell Andrea that when he leaves the field after being substituted, he must remain on the bench and wait for his teammates,” Conte said on Sunday.

“The good thing is that he has rested for 25 minutes and will be ready for Chievo Verona.”

The former Milan player was also taken off by Conte in the 1-1 draw at Inter, although that change came in the 86th minute.

Pirlo, 34, will be out of contract at the end of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)