Antonio Conte (334 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
At some point we will need a change in the system this season, we have become way too predictable to the opposition.
We created like 30 chances today, if our players didn't try to dribble their way into the goal and played it more simple we could have won 9:0.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We created like 30 chances today, if our players didn't try to dribble their way into the goal and played it more simple we could have won 9:0.
We wont have those 30 chances against tougher opposition, all I'm saying is that it is good to have an alternative formation like we did in 11/12 season.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
A lot of shots from far away today, I wonder what that was all about? Verona's goalkeeper has had problems with them before?
Yes, but I noticed after the half we stopped wasting those shots. Only Pogba was taking them but from just outside the box not from half like Bonucci and Ogbonna had in the first half. I suspect he got in their ears about that.

Subbing Pirlo was perfect. He was marked out.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
People need to get off his case. The man knows what the fuck he's doing so everyone stfu and let him do what he gets paid to do.
This :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Every week this guy shows how lucky we are to have him
and This! :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

4-3-3 is better. i don't want to see a 3 man defence in the champions league.
:sergio:

Not this!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm gonna have to eat humble pie here..

Conte was fucking right. He wasent ready enough to start previous important games. First lesser game, at home, he starts.
- first half houre Llorente was nowere, and looking for position, clearly not blend in the squad tactics
- then scored, ironically, the defender was just to short to meet his header
- from then on, got involved in the play, played many good 1-2's flicks, controlls, passbacks, etc
- it really added, and we created so much with on the field. Pirlo moving to the trequartista, our ballplaying centrebacks moving up the field, llorente allways keeping 2 defenders buzy, wingbacks stretching the entire field. Hell, if he is totally blend in, and isla/peluso gets those crosses in, we would have easely be 2 up by halftime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 329)