Antonio Conte (173 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Not even a trophy already in the bag and a strong start to the season can stop some fans into entering panic mode just yet. And all this noise because Juventus did not win away to their in-form arch-rivals and was unlucky not to win in Denmark. Even one can already see some insults flying Conte's way...

That fickle and ungrateful bunch knows no shame.

The boss is born a winner and a leader. Such that one can never doubt his desire and drive. Not only this, but he carries Juventus in his heart as well.

Yes, Conte did not do enough to win this game. I think that was obvious. The boss hates losing with all his heart and perhaps that has had some effect on his decisions last night.

Conte's Juve is good under pressure though and has proved that with some outstanding displays when they have their back against the wall. What I am absolutely certain of is that this team will bounce back with convincing displays sooner rather than later. Under Conte they always did.

Buy on AliExpress.com

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Villareal absolutely outsmarted/outplayed them at the weekend though. Very fast, high pressing approach totally dismantled Real's team play. They were lucky to escape with a draw just on the merit of their individuals' brilliance.

Jul 20, 2012
Antonio Conte, current Juventus coach might decide to leave the club Juventus and Italy, for the next season, to find a home in the Premier League as reported by "Sportmediaset", in fact, the club Salento, tired of " suffer "market choices in and out, could end up at Arsenal, that club would welcome him with open arms, view of the expiry of the contract of the technical" Gunners "Arsene Wenger, in June. At present, however, one is dealing with hypotheses, although the discontent of Earl regarding the management of negotiations in the market over the summer, they seemed fairly obvious

English translation is terrible but if this is true it sounds like Conte. He would go to Arsenal becausde at least they will get who he wants. LOL funniest shit ive heard

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
This might sound weird, but IMO Conte needs to stop being friends with his players.
I mean why the fuck else would you play De Ceglie today? Just because it's his fuckin birthday?
I'm talking about the same kinda shit that cost us the 2012 Coppa vs Napoli where he picked the team based on sentiment...
Because everything we created originated from both wing backs. And both wingbacks, at that point in the game, looked absolutely knackered? :boh:

Though I have to admit that I would have preferred putting on Isla sooner than De Ceglie :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
outsmarting the peasants here isn't a difficult thing.

you guys are not very intelligent.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even a trophy already in the bag and a strong start to the season can stop some fans into entering panic mode just yet. And all this noise because Juventus did not win away to their in-form arch-rivals and was unlucky not to win in Denmark. Even one can already see some insults flying Conte's way...

That fickle and ungrateful bunch knows no shame.

The boss is born a winner and a leader. Such that one can never doubt his desire and drive. Not only this, but he carries Juventus in his heart as well.

Yes, Conte did not do enough to win this game. I think that was obvious. The boss hates losing with all his heart and perhaps that has had some effect on his decisions last night.

Conte's Juve is good under pressure though and has proved that with some outstanding displays when they have their back against the wall. What I am absolutely certain of is that this team will bounce back with convincing displays sooner rather than later. Under Conte they always did.
while you make a fair point, allow me to counter you're argument:

forget about the inter game. it means nothing over the long term. there are 35 games left and conte knows how to win leagues. no worries on that part.

CL is a whole different situation. this is a tough group. everyone pretty much agreed that on game 3 when we meet madrid, having 6 points going in is a must. it gives the team some breathing room, and much needed confidence boost. now 2 things happened, one we only have 1 point. and 2 a team like Copenhagen managed to show how weak and frail juve's defense and midfield can be.

you think our strikers are going to have an easy time againt a world class goalie like casillas? casillas wont even break a sweat. there is no del piero or nedved to trouble him.

Bale, marcelo and ronaldo will have a field day againt bonucci and chiellini and barzagli

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
outsmarting the peasants here isn't a difficult thing.

you guys are not very intelligent.

- - - Updated - - -

while you make a fair point, allow me to counter you're argument:

forget about the inter game. it means nothing over the long term. there are 35 games left and conte knows how to win leagues. no worries on that part.

CL is a whole different situation. this is a tough group. everyone pretty much agreed that on game 3 when we meet madrid, having 6 points going in is a must. it gives the team some breathing room, and much needed confidence boost. now 2 things happened, one we only have 1 point. and 2 a team like Copenhagen managed to show how weak and frail juve's defense and midfield can be.

you think our strikers are going to have an easy time againt a world class goalie like casillas? casillas wont even break a sweat. there is no del piero or nedved to trouble him.

Bale, marcelo and ronaldo will have a field day againt bonucci and chiellini and barzagli
Actually, thats completely wrong.

There is a massive diffrence in football, between beeing the side that has to make the play, and beeing the side that hasnt.

Quite simply, juventus has allways struggled against the smaller teams since trezeguet left, as we havent gotten a class poacher anymore to get past these walls. especially copenhagen, a team that won a title, with massive motivation fits in this categhory.

However, juventus has allways been fucking fantastic against strong teams that do try to play on their own, countering their playstyle, abusing the space they leave.

Remember our unbeaten scudetto season, we won nearly all the top games, and drew nearly all the bottom table games.

Its not that we lack the quality, its just that juve has an issue with showing up in these games, and lack raw creativity.
Altho i have to say, Tevez got it, and Llorente/fit vucinic, should definatly have it.

If galatasaray is gonna play us agressive and offensive, they'll get shafted.

If we play madrid, and Asamoah and Lichtnazi are motivated as fuck, i can see real struggeling to create chances, apart from LOLRONALDOLONGSHOT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)