Antonio Conte (39 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino★★★;4305936 said:
2 scudetto, 2 super coppa... one or two bad games Conte sucks :numnum:
I find him to be very good coach but as all coaches he has occasional blunders. Give credit where credit is due but no one should be devoid of criticism. Not at this level.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a second. I put "running at/behind"
Ah I knew there is logical explanation. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
See I don't like that he's complaining about missed chances when for the last 20 minutes of the game we were playing with really just one striker, Tevez. The other players that missed chances are not strikers. Giovinco is not going to score, he's not good at scoring, he's not a striker.

If you are complaining about putting the ball in the net, why would you take of Quags for Giovinco? And why would you not play Llorente instead of a wingback?

If you want to put the ball in the net, you put on strikers not wing backs.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He can have 10 Scudetto's one must admit that his subs pretty much sucks. Ferguson and Mourinho are often criticized with their subs even though they usually don't make that much of awful subs as much as Conte yet they're criticized so I don't see why shouldn't Conte.

And insisting on not playing Liorente in these kind of matches makes everything even more awful. Hasn't Liorente scored 40goals in his last 2years (not counting the injury season) when you have a player who's almost as vital as Trezeguet inside the box why not use him? I'm starting to believe that even if Conte had a young Trezeguet he wouldn't consider him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
U are batshit insane if you think conte can pull the shit he pulled today and go home unscatched. Well is not the first game he chickens out or loses his head and do random subs.

He *was* awesome in our first season. This last 2 ones are debatable. I do not have to explain why as it has been explained in the last 3 or 4 pages.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It gets even worse when you consider the subs conte made are players who cross...
LOL.

And when asked why De Ceglie went in and not Asamoah, he said literally: "I didn't want to lose centimeters..."

Jesus Christ. Either he is insane, or he is forcing his departure from the club. What the hell in the world was that.

Nov 1, 2002
U are batshit insane if you think conte can pull the shit he pulled today and go home unscatched. Well is not the first game he chickens out or loses his head and do random subs.

He *was* awesome in our first season. This last 2 ones are debatable. I do not have to explain why as it has been explained in the last 3 or 4 pages.
i forgot that we have Baggio and Del Piero on the bench :)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
to be fair, conte has made some crazy ass substitutions over the years but they seem irrelevant now because of our successes. Imo Carrera makes much better subs. (asa and vuci against genoa, caceres pogba against napoli for example)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
from our own fergusen to replacing with prandelli :disagree:

awful subs tho, and he gotta bring back switching to 4-3-3 on a fly that we used to do more often and rarely see nowadays.

fuck prandelli with a double decker bus btw

He said post-match that he's never seen Juve create so many chances yet score so little - does he think every time you throw in a random cross it's a chance? Is he becoming delusional?
Pogba , chiellini , vidal, tevez x2 all legit chances which would have been a goal on another day.

We don't have Pepe for 4-3-3
:sigh:

hardly needed his cover for tonight's match tho.. Gio would have provided the width.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
What P's me off is that we did well for one year in CL, got dominated by Bayern, he complains that the Italians cannot compete at all with the top teams, then the next year before the first match Conte is already talking about us being dark horses - keep your feet firmly on the ground brother!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Conte has been horrible with subs. They have always been questionable.

Another problem is his stubbornness to try all something new.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)