Antonio Conte (166 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
and of course, he blamed on the keeper...

There are a few questions that need to be answered:

Conte said that he favored small and swift forwards, because they had tall and slow defenders, then why we have solely relied our attacks on long balls from Peluso?

He said that we should be more clinical, so this is why he has chosen guaq over the other ss, but why no Llorente?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Against a side with players who are strong in the air but slow, it would be stupid to play with tall forwards

:lol2:

That has got to be the most retarded excuse in the history of football.
Especially considering your tallest forward is also technically good, and you put crossers with small forwards instead

- - - Updated - - -

and of course, he blamed on the keeper...

There are a few questions that need to be answered:

Conte said that he favored small and swift forwards, because they had tall and slow defenders, then why we have solely relied our attacks on long balls from Peluso?

He said that we should be more clinical, so this is why he has chosen guaq over the other ss, but why no Llorente?
Nothing that conte did made sense tonight, nothing.

he should have started asamoah-licht, with vucinic-quag up front, and when the opponent is tiring down, put peluso, isla, llorente on

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
so llorente will never play bc according to conte you must play small fast players against tall defenders. pogba is almost 10 cm smaller than llorente and he was winning many headers, creating danger. according to conte llorente will play against small fast cb. fucking unbelivable

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Against a side with players who are strong in the air but slow, it would be stupid to play with tall forwards
This should go into football italia´s "mock the quotes".

Fuking disgrace Conte is turning. We could have won this.

Someone needs to bring thi dude down from his high horse. Because is getting us nowehere.

Now, see us trash Verona like 4-0 an everyone will turn happy again.... but Conte is showing that he is a amateur when faced against tough decitions in the heat of the moment.

Seriously Conte. Go eat a dick today... fuck you.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
There is nothing wrong with the 3-5-2, its the way you play it with the players.

You can have defensive wingers that cross, or run behind the defence trying to draw players and cut back passes.

You can have an active player and a targetman, or two creative players, etc

Then you combine it. Put the targetman and the active player (llorente-tevez) central, and have crossers on the flank (peluso/de ceglie, isla)

Or, put runners on the flank (asamoah, licht), and field quicker central players (tevez-[vucinic]/giovinco)

However, putting crossers with small forwards, is the most retarded piece of shit i ever witnessed
We lack wingers that can beat their markers and put in few crosses as well. Neither Amoah or Licht are those type of players.

I find it hard to grasp that our defenders have most passes per game. Our possession based football is basically passing between Chiello, Bonbon and Barza with Pirlo occasionally picking Licht or Vidal's clever runs.

Little exaggerating I know but it bothers me. We played such a beautiful football 2 years ago and now this.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
so llorente will never play bc according to conte you must play small fast players against tall defenders. pogba is almost 10 cm smaller than llorente and he was winning many headers, creating danger. according to conte llorente will play against small fast cb. fucking unbelivable
He will only play against teams who have defenders the size of Giovinco.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We lack wingers that can beat their markers and put in few crosses as well. Neither Amoah or Licht are those type of players.

I find it hard to grasp that our defenders have most passes per game. Our possession based football is basically passing between Chiello, Bonbon and Barza with Pirlo occasionally picking Licht or Vidal's clever runs.
This.

Marotta and Conte should already be looking at possible purchases for the wings. We are a glorified one trick Pony...and when teams press us.... we are as exposed as whores on an open bar night.

Same thing one after another. The first piece to fall is Pirlo... then everyone else falls like dominoes.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
This should go into football italia´s "mock the quotes".

Fuking disgrace Conte is turning. We could have won this.

Someone needs to bring thi dude down from his high horse. Because is getting us nowehere.

Now, see us trash Verona like 4-0 an everyone will turn happy again.... but Conte is showing that he is a amateur when faced against tough decitions in the heat of the moment.

Seriously Conte. Go eat a dick today... fuck you.
agree with this. conte should see a doctor bc he is oviously ill

- - - Updated - - -

lol, conte really fucked up with that statement. so the next time we face a team with fast small forwards i expect us to field small fast cb.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Little exaggerating I know but it bothers me. We played such a beautiful football 2 years ago and now this.
Well, Isla and peluso are supposed to be adept crossers.
We dont got dribbelers, but asamoah and lichtsteiner are very good at running at/behind the opposing defence, with draws players off their markers and creates space.
Lastly, with tevez-vucinic we got skillfull central players and with llorente a good targetstriker

This is a good setup to start any game, and isla/peluso + llorente can be added at any time to change the play from bulldozing the flanks, to a crossing bombardement.

However, i'm a total fucking noob, because you dont play a tall attacker against strong defenders.
No, you play crossers on the wing that cant pass it over the floor or make foward runs, and then have fast strikers in the center. Thats how its done.

- - - Updated - - -

Would he play if we'd drew barcelona ?

Most of the team is pintsized, but Pique is rather big

perhaps not do it. They got a tall player

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Well, Isla and peluso are supposed to be adept crossers.
We dont got dribbelers, but asamoah and lichtsteiner are very good at running at/behind the opposing defence, with draws players off their markers and creates space.
Lastly, with tevez-vucinic we got skillfull central players and with llorente a good targetstriker

This is a good setup to start any game, and isla/peluso + llorente can be added at any time to change the play from bulldozing the flanks, to a crossing bombardement.

However, i'm a total fucking noob, because you dont play a tall attacker against strong defenders.
No, you play crossers on the wing that cant pass it over the floor or make foward runs, and then have fast strikers in the center. Thats how its done.
Asamoah is terrible at running behind opposition's defense. He doesn't have it simply and naturally as most of his career he spent as DM. Licht for instance knows how to time in his runs, Isla as well and you could even see Peluso tonight. All of them are better at running behind opponent's defense.

And yeah bringing Gio and Isla to supply him with crosses was fuckin hilarious. Even more than PDC coming in to save the day.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Asamoah is terrible at running behind opposition's defense. He doesn't have it simply and naturally as most of his career he spent as DM. Licht for instance knows how to time in his runs, Isla as well and you could even see Peluso tonight. All of them are better at running behind opponent's defense.

And yeah bringing Gio and Isla to supply him with crosses was fuckin hilarious. Even more than PDC coming in to save the day.
Wait a second. I put "running at/behind"

With that i meant, Asamoah is good at running atthe defence, drawing them onto him and creating space for the other players near the box
Whilst licht is excellent at running behind the defence.

I cant remember asamoah ever attempting to run behind the defence even :D

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

:lol2:

That has got to be the most retarded excuse in the history of football.
It gets even worse when you consider the subs conte made are players who cross...

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Juventino★★★;4305936 said:
2 scudetto, 2 super coppa... one or two bad games Conte sucks :numnum:
I thought most were trolling with those anti-Conte comments? If not, I don't know what to say or think :disagree:

This has to be the flakiest group of people I've ever come across.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 156)