Antonio Conte (332 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Yeah, I realized it couple of years ago when I used to question his 89min Del Piero subs. :D
Ye it was like he hated Del Piero or something. Our best attacker started like ever 10 games, he could have easily played a lot more that year. Conte always turned to Del Piero though when we never looked like scoring a goal or if we were losing other than that he rarely played.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ye it was like he hated Del Piero or something. Our best attacker started like ever 10 games, he could have easily played a lot more that year. Conte always turned to Del Piero though when we never looked like scoring a goal or if we were losing other than that he rarely played.
Conte and Agnelli definitely had something going on against ale

Nov 1, 2002
as much as i hate them.. i think they were solid and very aggressive throughout the game. its their only way to match against us and it wont always happen. Conte saw many mistakes and he was trying to reduce it.

it was very clear during the last 20-15 minutes they didn't want to take any risk.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We conserved our energy for CL. It seemed at least to me at some point that we're saving ourselves for Tuesday. Inter are not that poor. With lack of European competition they just might be able to clinch one of the CL places. Mazzari is doing a good job unfortunately.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
We conserved our energy for CL. It seemed at least to me at some point that we're saving ourselves for Tuesday. Inter are not that poor. With lack of European competition they just might be able to clinch one of the CL places. Mazzari is doing a good job unfortunately.
I doubted it. Our players ran like horses and made a lot of tackles. No one really thought of CL game.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Very unlikely.

If you consider the relative importance of both games for our season you will realise how little a win in this game really meant for Conte and Juventus.

I am glad we kept our cool and pragmatic approach throughout the game as if we didn't give a damn about who we were playing. In my opinion, Conte went there with the idea of preserving the physical and psychological energy of the players whilst still making sure we don't boost Inter's confidence with an eventual win over us.

Winning on Tuesday is what matters at this stage and Conte is playing his cards like a true strategist always keeping the big picture in mind and not giving in to emotions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 327)