Antonio Conte (158 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I am glad we kept our cool and pragmatic approach throughout the game as if we didn't give a damn about who we were playing. In my opinion, Conte went there with the idea of preserving the physical and psychological energy of the players whilst still making sure we don't boost Inter's confidence with an eventual win over us.
:tup: My way of thinking. Last night the important thing was not to lose. Conte rarely rotates and giving 100% mentally and physically every 3 days is difficult. We'll give CL games an advantage in our preparations this year. Draw was good result for us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We conserved our energy for CL. It seemed at least to me at some point that we're saving ourselves for Tuesday. Inter are not that poor. With lack of European competition they just might be able to clinch one of the CL places. Mazzari is doing a good job unfortunately.
Conte really has no clue about squad rotation, he was poor at it last season and it appears he hasn't learned from his mistakes. No point playing a half injured Vucinic and a tired Pirlo who came off 2 internationals. Why not rest them for Tuesday? I just dont understand it at all.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
look if the players tell him they are ready then they are ready, you really think Conte would just play injured players without consulting them first?
Never said Pirlo was injured, secondly Vucinic did not look match fit. It is up to him to analyze them and see for himself. Prandelli made the same mistake with Chiellini in the Euro 2012 final. Pirlo was jaded like this last season he can not play every week especially off the back of internationals we seen this last season.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Conte really has no clue about squad rotation, he was poor at it last season and it appears he hasn't learned from his mistakes. No point playing a half injured Vucinic and a tired Pirlo who came off 2 internationals. Why not rest them for Tuesday? I just dont understand it at all.
Not sure if you have noticed, but we're 3 games into the season.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its the Inter game, you dont want to get anally raped

We lack marchisio in midfield so pogba is allready on, who's supposed to take Pirlo's spot ?

And Llorente isnt ready yet

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Rotation or not, our bench sucks since Caceres, Marchisio and Pepe are all injured. Who do you want to rotate with our starting 11 with? Peluso & Padoin?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So do you mean that since he did not rotate last season and we have only played 3 games this season then it does not mean that he won't rotate?
The "he didn't rotate line" is a lie anyway.

Either that, or players like Caceres, Pogba, Giaccherini, Quagliarella, Peluso, Matri & others have somehow tampered with the minutes played stats that were reported.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Caceres barely played last season. peluso played only because 3 and 22 were away/injured.

Giach is his love child. and the only rotation was the forward line.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Last year only 16 players reached 20 games. It seems too little to me. Someone should compare it with other big clubs to see if there is really a problem.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Caceres barely played last season. peluso played only because 3 and 22 were away/injured.

Giach is his love child. and the only rotation was the forward line.
Caceres played more than Giac. How would you explain that?

Last year only 16 players reached 20 games. It seems too little to me. Someone should compare it with other big clubs to see if there is really a problem.
Well, in your 25 man squad (give or take), you had players like De Ceglie, Anelka, Bendtner, 2 sub keepers, an injured Pepe, Marrone & Padoin. Is it really necessary/possible for these guys to play 20+ games a season?

I'd rather not, personally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)