Antonio Conte (161 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
I am tired of conte telling everyday that he wants to coach abroad if he wants to do that so bad, he should go and not talk about it everyday. It is annoying to read and it seems he is very busy with leaving and thinking about it..

He can say it once, but now everyday i am reading this talks and that makes me thinking why don't you go if you want to do it so bad.

Also his talk about how we will still unable to win the cl with a topstriker annoys me. juve dominates serie a with a pretty average and unconfidence front line.
So we should aim at winning the CL. and our coach should tell that in the media. Instead of his :blah: about how weak juve is compare to other top europe sides. (all though it is a bit of the thruth). I have the feeling since the ban conte is changed in those things, last year he was constant saying how juve should aim to the top of italy and europe. Now he is constant putting us in the underdog position. We have the best squad in serie a within a mile and were big favourite to win the serie a this term, ofcourse it is a huge achievement but last year was to me a bigger achievement and specially the way we did it.
At first I thought about responding to this nonsense but in the end I think I know better.

But the level of exaggeration, delusion, naivety and basic comprehension skills coupled with complete lack of undestanding of what context means is ridiculous.

Sadly, such posts have become frequent lately in the boss' thread.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
that is what I am saying it could be true but still I would rather say him that he would do everything what is possible to win it, like pirlo and buffon doing.
Porto 2004 wasn't that great team, Dortmund this year isn't the best team in europe, chelsea last year wasn't either.
With a good draw and a bit of luck juve can get far in europe. We aren't miles ahead in europe. specially if we do have good combo upfront (which I am sure conte will fix next year unlike this year). The way he gave bonbon confindence he should do with our strikers, Matri, gio and quag are most of the time playing with low confindence that is why they will play badly quicker. So i hope Conte will pick a pair next year and let them play 3-5 games in a row at minimum. (if fit ofcourse)
What a load of tosh.

As for giving players confidence, Bonbon is a quality defender; even if he gave those strikers confidence, he can't work miracles. When a player is average, he will remain average. He might excel in a game or two, but form is temporary whereas class is permanent.

- - - Updated - - -

that is what I am saying it could be true but still I would rather say him that he would do everything what is possible to win it, like pirlo and buffon doing.
Porto 2004 wasn't that great team, Dortmund this year isn't the best team in europe, chelsea last year wasn't either.
With a good draw and a bit of luck juve can get far in europe. We aren't miles ahead in europe. specially if we do have good combo upfront (which I am sure conte will fix next year unlike this year). The way he gave bonbon confindence he should do with our strikers, Matri, gio and quag are most of the time playing with low confindence that is why they will play badly quicker. So i hope Conte will pick a pair next year and let them play 3-5 games in a row at minimum. (if fit ofcourse)
What a load of tosh.

As for giving players confidence, Bonbon is a quality defender; even if he gave those strikers confidence, he can't work miracles. When a player is average, he will remain average. He might excel in a game or two, but form is temporary whereas class is permanent.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
What a load of tosh.

- - - Updated - - -

What a load of tosh.

1 year ago bonbon was called average too. a player with confidence can grow into a better player
Quag with confidence scored 6 goals in 4-5 games. then he didn't scored vs milan and was dropped :wth: then matri scored a few and kept playing, he didn't score vs someone and boom was dropped. that is the story of those two

and where did i call them wc?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol:

Bonbon is a young player with potential. Quag, Gio, and Matri are average/slightly above average strikers. What you are suggesting implies that we shouldn't upgrade the attack, which is akin to insanity. Like I said, an average player can excel for brief stints during his career. You never called them world class, but it seems you want them to be given more chances. I am all for them regaining their confidence; they can just do it somewhere else :D

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

Bonbon is a young player with potential. Quag, Gio, and Matri are average/slightly above average strikers. What you are suggesting implies that we shouldn't upgrade the attack, which is akin to insanity. Like I said, an average player can excel for brief stints during his career. You never called them world class, but it seems you want them to be given more chances. I am all for them regaining their confidence; they can just do it somewhere else :D
no i don't say we shouldn't upgrade our attack.
But I do believe they could had been a bit better if they got (one then) the trust of conte after making mistakes or playing bad, like he did with bonbon the season before.
still they are no where good enough for juve but that also counts for vucinic.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Vucinic was by far out most competent forward, and when paired with a player that could actually finish, we would have done rather well
that says more about how weak our attack is, Vucinic is not good enough since he only plays 2 out of the 20 as a good enough player. Then he plays 5 out of the 20 acceptable and then the other 13 he is nothing special.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

All that effort in your punctuation and then you forget your full-stop at the end.

Story of your life, B81.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 160)