Antonio Conte (173 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I am tired of conte telling everyday that he wants to coach abroad if he wants to do that so bad, he should go and not talk about it everyday. It is annoying to read and it seems he is very busy with leaving and thinking about it..

He can say it once, but now everyday i am reading this talks and that makes me thinking why don't you go if you want to do it so bad.

Also his talk about how we will still unable to win the cl with a topstriker annoys me. juve dominates serie a with a pretty average and unconfidence front line.
So we should aim at winning the CL. and our coach should tell that in the media. Instead of his :blah: about how weak juve is compare to other top europe sides. (all though it is a bit of the thruth). I have the feeling since the ban conte is changed in those things, last year he was constant saying how juve should aim to the top of italy and europe. Now he is constant putting us in the underdog position. We have the best squad in serie a within a mile and were big favourite to win the serie a this term, ofcourse it is a huge achievement but last year was to me a bigger achievement and specially the way we did it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I am tired of conte telling everyday that he wants to coach abroad if he wants to do that so bad, he should go and not talk about it everyday. It is annoying to read and it seems he is very busy with leaving and thinking about it..

He can say it once, but now everyday i am reading this talks and that makes me thinking why don't you go if you want to do it so bad.

Also his talk about how we will still unable to win the cl with a topstriker annoys me. juve dominates serie a with a pretty average and unconfidence front line.
So we should aim at winning the CL. and our coach should tell that in the media. Instead of his :blah: about how weak juve is compare to other top europe sides. (all though it is a bit of the thruth). I have the feeling since the ban conte is changed in those things, last year he was constant saying how juve should aim to the top of italy and europe. Now he is constant putting us in the underdog position. We have the best squad in serie a within a mile and were big favourite to win the serie a this term, ofcourse it is a huge achievement but last year was to me a bigger achievement and specially the way we did it.
Because Serie A is pretty average these days. In Europe you need more quality especially upfront.
And most of the talks of him leaving are media rubbish or taken out of context. Antonio is staying.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Because Serie A is pretty average these days. In Europe you need more quality especially upfront.
And most of the talks of him leaving are media rubbish or taken out of context.
that is what I am saying it could be true but still I would rather say him that he would do everything what is possible to win it, like pirlo and buffon doing.
Porto 2004 wasn't that great team, Dortmund this year isn't the best team in europe, chelsea last year wasn't either.
With a good draw and a bit of luck juve can get far in europe. We aren't miles ahead in europe. specially if we do have good combo upfront (which I am sure conte will fix next year unlike this year). The way he gave bonbon confindence he should do with our strikers, Matri, gio and quag are most of the time playing with low confindence that is why they will play badly quicker. So i hope Conte will pick a pair next year and let them play 3-5 games in a row at minimum. (if fit ofcourse)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Didn't he just say that even with top strikers it wouldn't mean we'd be CHL winners all of a sudden? That there's so many more factors to take into account? Others positions to strengthen?

I don't see why people are getting so worked up about what he says, bloody hell.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How hard is it to understand that conte is just keeping expectations to a realistic level ?

Even if we'd sign suarez, higuain, jovetic and ibrahimovic, we still dont have a team that is a clear favorite for the CL. just a contender.

And thats all he sayd.

at the moment, only bayeren could make such statement.

And dortmund ? b*** please, did you see who they have beaten along the way ? they are a very good team, ahead of us currently.

Learn to fucking read between the lines before commenting, or dont comment at all

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Your english has improved, Janna. :smile:

Didn't he just say that even with top strikers it wouldn't mean we'd be CHL winners all of a sudden? That there's so many more factors to take into account? Others positions to strengthen?

I don't see why people are getting so worked up about what he says, bloody hell.
People aren't getting so worked up, Ken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)