Antonio Conte (29 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
“The economic debate is inevitable when planning for the future. It’s not easy to win when keeping the purse strings tight, so at the end of the season we’ll try to make do and evaluate all the situations to plan our best future.”

That is bloody worrying.
Probably just some mind games by Conte paving the way for Nedved to take over from Marotta.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Antonio Conte concedes Juventus are closing on the Scudetto and pointed out there could “be no doubts over the penalty” to beat Milan.

Thanks to tonight’s 1-0 result, the Bianconeri need only four points from the remaining five rounds to secure the title.

“I think there can be no doubts over the penalty which decided a balanced game where we struggled a great deal,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“Milan were unbeaten in the second half of the season and we travelling up the table. I must applaud my lads for the victory over a great team. We weren’t happy with a draw and I know full well that stepping on to the field choosing between two results risks doing damage.

“Napoli had put us under a bit of pressure and we wanted to immediately break away again at the top. This is our sixth consecutive victory, but it is not yet the Scudetto winner.

“The players keep asking me how many pieces are left in the puzzle. Well, this was a big step forward. We want to finish the job as soon as possible so we can relax a little at the end of a hard season. I am concentrated on the target, because it would be extraordinary to win a second consecutive Scudetto and I’m very happy with the way the lads have performed.

“Seal it in next week’s Turin Derby? I don’t care where, when or against who, the important thing is that we secure the Scudetto. We know the dangers the derby holds, but step on to the field with the same hunger for success that the Granata will have.”

Conte was again asked about the so-called 'top player’ for next season, which the latest reports have again pointed to Luis Suarez after today’s biting scandal.

“The economic debate is inevitable when planning for the future. It’s not easy to win when keeping the purse strings tight, so at the end of the season we’ll try to make do and evaluate all the situations to plan our best future.”

i see nothing to be worried about in terms of his future at the club.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

That is bloody worrying.
But where is the part that he is saying that about HIS future..?can you provide a link?

Because all i see and read is this:
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/juventus-conte-vincere-spendendo-poco-non-e-facile-442488

Futuro? Il discorso economico è inevitabile da fare quando si programma il futuro. Vincere spendendo poco o il giusto non capita sempre e a fine stagione si farà di necessità virtù facendo tutte le valutazioni necessarie per progettare al meglio il futuro".

Looks like he was talking about the future of the CLUB with hints for a better mercato needed for us to take the next step forward...IMO.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
But where is the part that he is saying that about HIS future..?can you provide a link?

Because all i see and read is this:
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/juventus-conte-vincere-spendendo-poco-non-e-facile-442488

Futuro? Il discorso economico è inevitabile da fare quando si programma il futuro. Vincere spendendo poco o il giusto non capita sempre e a fine stagione si farà di necessità virtù facendo tutte le valutazioni necessarie per progettare al meglio il futuro".

Looks like he was talking about the future of the CLUB with hints for a better mercato needed for us to take the next step forward...IMO.
:agree: and at the same time making Marotta and AA aware that they have to spend in order to win.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
what the fucking hell is this, learn to goddamn read.

People ask him about suarez and summer transfers, and he said the club will evaluate the options...

seriously nick, learn to read.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Conte said during the week that sometimes he's angry with the team even after a victory - he should be angry after this match.

It's difficult to understand the change in tactics this season, with minimal pressuring of the better teams, the slow passing, and the completely static formation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)